DFW
Yoshi lays eggs :mindblown:
birdo spits eggs out his mouth :mindblown:
Cathy be slurping up yoshi's seed :mindblown:
yoshi a fukkboy for real

Come on breh...how could you not know that Yoshi got it in like this...:usure:

I mean look at him/her
Yoshi-150x150.jpg

Dude is naked with nothing but a pair of thick ass leather boots on...with a saddle on his back...and just smooth let's mario...some nikka he never met before...ride him wherever he goes...

The entire Mario World is on some fukk shyt if you really think about it...

Princess Peach is some air head bytch who has been kidnapped like...20 fukking times now :merchant:...bytch after 20 that's not a kidnapping...you just live their now cause i am not coming to get you...

Mario just bangs out the princess...then she gets captured...then he runs to his brother like i need your help to get my chick back...Like Luigi ain't got shyt to do... Speaking of Luigi...

Ever seen Luigi with a woman...:mjpls: Nah cause he spend all this time hanging around
Toad_3D_Land.jpg
...how old you think this dude is :patrice::mjpls:...Luigi got to be in his fukking 40s and toad obviously aint his seed...

LuigiYellowToadNSMBWii.png
...lil dude trying to fly away but Luigi caught his ass at the last minute...dressed this lil nikka up like he fukking amelia earhart

Then there is Bowser...who spends his entire life kidnapping a princess and then sending his henchmen (koopas) into her kingdom to kill a race of children ( toads people)...

Lots of other :merchant: shyt to but feds might be watching so i will not speak on that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this time after I posted this thread and Yoshi is still the moistest :wrist:

Real talk though, Bowser had his illegitimate kids gooned out and making moves :birdman:
300px-Koopalings7.jpg

Mario's my dude, but he stayed on that :cape:

cape.png

You can't say he was on that oneitis though :whew:

Dkong_end.png

11smbending.png

DaisyMarioLandSS.png

Luigi was sharing that girl :to:

...lil dude trying to fly away but Luigi caught his ass at the last minute...dressed this lil nikka up like he fukking amelia earhart

This dude said amelia earhart :dead:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Come on breh...how could you not know that Yoshi got it in like this...:usure:

I mean look at him/her
Yoshi-150x150.jpg

Dude is naked with nothing but a pair of thick ass leather boots on...with a saddle on his back...and just smooth let's mario...some nikka he never met before...ride him wherever he goes...

The entire Mario World is on some fukk shyt if you really think about it...

Princess Peach is some air head bytch who has been kidnapped like...20 fukking times now :merchant:...bytch after 20 that's not a kidnapping...you just live their now cause i am not coming to get you...

Mario just bangs out the princess...then she gets captured...then he runs to his brother like i need your help to get my chick back...Like Luigi ain't got shyt to do... Speaking of Luigi...

Ever seen Luigi with a woman...:mjpls: Nah cause he spend all this time hanging around
Toad_3D_Land.jpg
...how old you think this dude is :patrice::mjpls:...Luigi got to be in his fukking 40s and toad obviously aint his seed...

Then there is Bowser...who spends his entire life kidnapping a princess and then sending his henchmen (koopas) into her kingdom to kill a race of children ( toads people)...

Lots of other :merchant: shyt to but feds might be watching so i will not speak on that.

heart-attack.jpg

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All this time after I posted this thread and Yoshi is still the moistest :wrist:

Real talk though, Bowser had his illegitimate kids gooned out and making moves :birdman:
300px-Koopalings7.jpg

You heard that Nintendo came out and said that those kids are Bowsers real kids?:ohhh:

He was training random child soldiers like a African warlord n shyt:win:

But that did say that Bowser JR is his real son tho
Bowser_Jr.,_Mario_Party_9.png

But they still haven't said anything about his mother.:lupe:

But we all know who it is.

Princess_Peach_(Fortune_Street).png
Why u think Bowser keeps kidnapping her? Trying to dip out on child visitation with her ho ass .:mjpls: