Low key though, Yoshi's OG noises >>>>>>> all this baby-talk

Jarz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well first off, I do agree that Yoshi was way doper in his first few appearances. That being said, can we touch on the fact that Birdo has been sus from jump?

Like...just peep this broad:
Birdo_Super_Mario_Bros.png

You really tryna tell me this chick got a vacuous hole in the middle of her face? Not only that, the shyt has a rim to it and it contours. The whole design of it is just begging for passersby to see it and want to explore its depths out of shear curiosity. sus.

Not only that, she's overtly thirsty and sexually suggestive for a video game character. I dunno man...somethin just aint right. She reminds me of Mrs. Bighead from Rocko or some shyt, just questionable in every measurable variable.

But wait, there's more. yo...she might not even actually be female. In some games Birdo is actually portrayed as male. #VersaceVersaceImKnownToMixAndMatchPartsOfMyBody

You really mean to tell me Birdo appearing in games such as "Captain Rainbow" wasn't intentional? c'mon son, foh. Birdo is like the Jar Jar Binks of the Mario series if he was in blackface and paraded around in a tutu while wearing just enough eyeliner to "bring out the natural accents in his eyes". I can't believe this shyt tbh.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Well first off, I do agree that Yoshi was way doper in his first few appearances. That being said, can we touch on the fact that Birdo has been sus from jump?

Like...just peep this broad:
Birdo_Super_Mario_Bros.png

You really tryna tell me this chick got a vacuous hole in the middle of her face? Not only that, the shyt has a rim to it and it contours. The whole design of it is just begging for passersby to see it and want to explore its depths out of shear curiosity. sus.

Not only that, she's overtly thirsty and sexually suggestive for a video game character. I dunno man...somethin just aint right. She reminds me of Mrs. Bighead from Rocko or some shyt, just questionable in every measurable variable.

But wait, there's more. yo...she might not even actually be female. In some games Birdo is actually portrayed as male. #VersaceVersaceImKnownToMixAndMatchPartsOfMyBody

You really mean to tell me Birdo appearing in games such as "Captain Rainbow" wasn't intentional? c'mon son, foh. Birdo is like the Jar Jar Binks of the Mario series if he was in blackface and paraded around in a tutu while wearing just enough eyeliner to "bring out the natural accents in his eyes". I can't believe this shyt tbh.

:wtf:

Yooooo I'm reading Birdo's wiki and it's saying all KINDS of weird shyt

The instruction manual for this game calls Birdo "Catherine", which is her original Japanese name.
According to the North American instruction manual of Super Mario Bros. 2:
"Birdo thinks he is a girl and likes to be called Birdetta. He likes to wear a bow on his head and shoot eggs from his mouth."​
This statement applies to all translations of the title. In Japan, Catherine is male as well, and likes to believe that he is female. Like Birdo, he likes to be called Cathy as opposed to his real name, Catherine.
She has a special relationship with Yoshi, since they are often partners in sports and party games.

In Mario Kart: Double Dash!! the two are partners and share a similar Special Item. On the official Japanese site for Mario Kart: Double Dash!! the description for Catherine states "Catherine appears to be Yoshi's girlfriend... or does that mean boyfriend!?"
The fukk........so Yoshi might actually be gay :mindblown:

Yoshi be fukkin' them trannies :mindblown:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
God i can't breathe:laff::laff::laff::laff:.....hearing the sounds in my head and all:laff:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:damn: if that story with birdo is true i do understand what them congas stands foe :ohhh:

:sadbron: my childhood

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I feel you. The OG yoshi had his eyes low, with a cool lil smirk on his face, that deep growl about his voice, with his arms laid out like dog paws... he was a rider for real. you could just run him off a cliff and he wouldn't trip next time you saw him...

But the new one ate one sugar cookie too many because he got a whole lot of sweetness in his system. They done went ahead and bent his wrists on back, gave him a ballerina style pose and made him hit that falsetto.

250px-YoshisCookieSNESBoxArt.jpg

If OG Yoshi could talk and popped up on the scene, he'd say, "Hey, what's goin down Mario? Let's go handle some biness..." You wouldn't trip about rolling with THAT Yoshi on a mission. But this new age Yoshi would come up on the scene like, "Heyyyyyy Mario, how YOU doin??" He's that cat you'd have to tolerate because you'd end up being called a bigot.

The OG
220px-SMWYoshi.png

yoshi+2.png

New School
Woman+in+tight+jeans+making+a+motorcycle+smoke+2.jpg

yoshi-6.jpg

Come on mane, he's on that bike with his back arched and booty tooted up like a woman

210px-YoshiMarioParty9.png

looks like he just got out of ballerina class

12_yoshi.png

*with a lisp "Heyyyy mariooo how YOU doin? U trynna take a ride today boy??"

What about innocent until proven guilty, until you guys have actual evidence then these rumors go back to the bushes. My boy Yoshi does not mess around trannies with some of your JBO brethrens. Yoshi is not with that life. :to:

Exhibit A breh.... yoshi sweet

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2