Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Mario got Toad too. Toad used to be Mario's boy from back in the day
toad.jpg

why you think when you jump on them turtles, they lose their shell (clothes)?
Beach_Koopa_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Mario been funny for a while now. Have you noticed how Bowser or none of his kids or the enemies you fight have limp wrists or high pitched voices? Only dudes that hang around Mario? Even his bro done changed up

200px-Bee_Luigi_Super_Mario_Galaxy.png

Now, in the latest Mario game, he's all out flamboyant, having him and his bros dressing up in cat suits.
super_mario_3d_world_group_cats.jpg

Come on mane

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Only thecoli drops knowledge like this. I refused to believe my boy Yoshi is a homo and hangs out with Lo-Lo, Bo-Bo and Mr. Pump Pistol :to: But the evidence is too damning :wow: I knew about the Birdo fiasco before. Didn't think much of it because, hey, maybe there are multiple Birdos just like there are Yoshis, right? :ehh:

Then @kevm3 breaks down how Yoshi's Cookie brought out the sweetness in him... His attitude/stance going from :hmm: to :wrist:over the years... and finally the Mario/Birdman revelation bringing it all together :mindblown: Even Luigi is in on it :sadcam: And now I know that Peach and Daisy are just beards, that's why the Bros only rock mustaches :ohhh: Freddy Mercury-style, too :scust:

I'm rolling with the Wario Bros from now on :myman:
wario_and_waluigi___wario_bros_salute_by_bokaier-d4w03kv.png

Sidenote: Are they supposed to be Jewish? :lupe:

EDIT: Wait, what if THEY'RE the ones really behind the scenes of Birdman Mario's label?!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Well first off, I do agree that Yoshi was way doper in his first few appearances. That being said, can we touch on the fact that Birdo has been sus from jump?

Like...just peep this broad:
Birdo_Super_Mario_Bros.png

You really tryna tell me this chick got a vacuous hole in the middle of her face? Not only that, the shyt has a rim to it and it contours. The whole design of it is just begging for passersby to see it and want to explore its depths out of shear curiosity. sus.

Not only that, she's overtly thirsty and sexually suggestive for a video game character. I dunno man...somethin just aint right. She reminds me of Mrs. Bighead from Rocko or some shyt, just questionable in every measurable variable.

But wait, there's more. yo...she might not even actually be female. In some games Birdo is actually portrayed as male. #VersaceVersaceImKnownToMixAndMatchPartsOfMyBody

You really mean to tell me Birdo appearing in games such as "Captain Rainbow" wasn't intentional? c'mon son, foh. Birdo is like the Jar Jar Binks of the Mario series if he was in blackface and paraded around in a tutu while wearing just enough eyeliner to "bring out the natural accents in his eyes". I can't believe this shyt tbh.
what that mouf do:takedat:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is you talking about my nikka :dead:

I know this thread old but HOLY shyt, i'm glad someone remembers. I was talking to my little sister and older bro about this the other day. I literally told her "yoshi never used to sound like this in MK" he made this sound that was barely understandable, but for some reason hilariously fun to hear.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The story doesn't stop here... Mario aka Lamarion's mission was far from over
latest

Having successfully spread zestiness across his own galaxy, Mario quickly began to grow bored as the fruitiness inside him raged on. His spirit of passionfruit knowing no bounds, Mario once again went on a mission, this time going back in time to spread the LGBBQ agenda
timemach1_1562_detail.jpg

What was his nefarious plot? It was to travel to Hyrule to Gucci Mane link, replacing him with a much softer, zestier clone hoping nobody would notice.

Link used to be a strong Christian soulja:
link-1.jpg

Ready for war at any moment... And always trying to steal a kiss from the princess.
latest

However, after defeating Gannon, little did Link know what would be in store for him. Infiltrating Hyrule in disguise, and cutting his mustache for a Fred Durst soul patch to further increase his anonymity, Mario started to work his wicked magic:
latest

Link, renowned for rescuing the princess, would soon be captured by Mario and replaced by one... a princess boy:
Masthead_Link.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png

the clone grew sweeter and sweeter throughout the years,
link_08.png

fooling the masses
Medicom-RealActionHeroes-Link-Zelda-BreathOfTheWild.jpg

but not me...
Back in the day Link would stay trying to put his lips all over Zelda, but this new dude... The picture says it all
maxresdefault.jpg

He even made Zelda cry, turning down her advances "Uh uhhh boo boo, you know I don't do women. get your dirty lips away from me"

It's sad, but no longer do we have the warrior link, but a clone that has embraced the spirit of sailor moon
link-wii-u-zelda-2015-close-up-646x325.jpg

Still, there is still a hope against the greek/roman pagan agenda Mario continues to spread. Donkey Kong drove him away once. Can he do it again? Little did you know, Mario wasn't trying to save ol girl. he was trying to beat her with that hammer so he could have Donkey Kong to himself. But with that jungle strength and spirit from the motherland, Donkey Kong was able to drive the oppessor away. There are no suspect pics of Donkey Kong and he has in fact raised a family for himself. Go look for yourself.
images

Why do you think they call the new system Nintendo switch? Let your sons hang around mario and crew too long and they too will be walking with a switch. Stay woke yall. peace

Last edited: