devin%20cover.jpg

:mjpls:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did'nt even have to read the thread to know what he was talking about

I been wondering this for years....Yoshi was the dopest thing since sliced bread when SMW dropped and now he's kinda like meh...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. The OG yoshi had his eyes low, with a cool lil smirk on his face, that deep growl about his voice, with his arms laid out like dog paws... he was a rider for real. you could just run him off a cliff and he wouldn't trip next time you saw him...

But the new one ate one sugar cookie too many because he got a whole lot of sweetness in his system. They done went ahead and bent his wrists on back, gave him a ballerina style pose and made him hit that falsetto.

250px-YoshisCookieSNESBoxArt.jpg

If OG Yoshi could talk and popped up on the scene, he'd say, "Hey, what's goin down Mario? Let's go handle some biness..." You wouldn't trip about rolling with THAT Yoshi on a mission. But this new age Yoshi would come up on the scene like, "Heyyyyyy Mario, how YOU doin??" He's that cat you'd have to tolerate because you'd end up being called a bigot.

The OG
220px-SMWYoshi.png

yoshi+2.png

New School
Woman+in+tight+jeans+making+a+motorcycle+smoke+2.jpg

yoshi-6.jpg

Come on mane, he's on that bike with his back arched and booty tooted up like a woman

210px-YoshiMarioParty9.png

looks like he just got out of ballerina class

12_yoshi.png

*with a lisp "Heyyyy mariooo how YOU doin? U trynna take a ride today boy??"

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I fukks with this thread.

The original "Been-berrnp!!" Yoshi sound effect from Super Mario World >>>>>>>>>

I remember when they remixed that shyt and gave it its own song on Super Mario Kart

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DblQOsb00-g"]Super Mario Kart-Yoshi Wins - YouTube[/ame]

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
why did I read this shyt again, tears, especially from the scooter video

BCS

Trill
Daps
Reppin
Country Rap Tunes
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ]Motherfukking Bootleg Fireworks [Original Subtitled Version] *REUPLOAD* - YouTube[/ame]

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This thread ain't fukkin normal fam :laff::dead: