Low key though, Yoshi's OG noises >>>>>>> all this baby-talk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And cats wonder why you ain't never heard from Ness in a minute... dude and his whole neighborhood got whacked inbetween Earthbound and Mother 3...
394Qm3p.gif

The company knew Ness had the ambitions az ah ridah and had to cut that short with the quickness. They knew he wasn't gonna go moist like Yoshi, anyone could get the hands from Ness. Look at him.

latest

The sideways cap :upsetfavre:
The smile:myman:
The swag :wow:

First thing he does in the Earthbound is wake-up wake-up wake-up at the first of tha month so he can get up to cash his checks and get up at the crack of dawn to handle bidness :obama:
menace-running-o.gif

My dude bodied whole squads with a cracked baseball bat, a yoyo, and some half-eaten cookies :wow:

giphy.gif

Hippies, delinquents, robots, bag ladies, dinosaurs, drunks, inanimate objects... dude would bang on ANYBODY :salute:

d491d867a9346dec0c11300ab8b34ccf.png

Dude ran the Klan out of his city and everything :mjgrin:
happy-happyist.jpg

From ghetto to ghetto, backyard to yard, Ness had the whole country shook. He had Monotoli, Dr. Andonuts, Mr. Saturn, the Runaway Five, and the rest of the goons on his payroll, moving that white through every neighborhood in Nintendo world :gladbron:
giphy.gif

NessCongratulationScreen.png

His whole squad stayed looking clean...

earthbound.png

Peep my boy Jeff's suit game--hand on the glock, ready to light whole blocks up at a moment's notice. Get the money by any means :birdman:
YearlyAllBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

Ness was too 'bout it, and the company needed someone with a lil' sweetness that they could control.
No wonder they switched him out as the main character for that Lucas in the next one...

latest

So... moist :picard:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this thread old but HOLY shyt, i'm glad someone remembers. I was talking to my little sister and older bro about this the other day. I literally told her "yoshi never used to sound like this in MK" he made this sound that was barely understandable, but for some reason hilariously fun to hear.

lol its 100% true but it was just funnier to me at the time to just go wtf are you saying?! :russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man yall thought we were lying about mario being a fruitbat

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
You heard that Nintendo came out and said that those kids are Bowsers real kids?:ohhh:

He was training random child soldiers like a African warlord n shyt:win:

But that did say that Bowser JR is his real son tho
Bowser_Jr.,_Mario_Party_9.png

But they still haven't said anything about his mother.:lupe:

But we all know who it is.

Princess_Peach_(Fortune_Street).png
Why u think Bowser keeps kidnapping her? Trying to dip out on child visitation with her ho ass .:mjpls:
:patrice:
I just had a revelation of how much of a simp Bowser is :damn: whoever the mother was had 8 babies on homie but only one was really his :francis: and she ran out on him each time. She probably out here whoever she is letting Koopa Troopas, King Kool Rule
latest
, and Wart
latest
run trains on her while he takes care of the kids :hhh: but you know who the real father is
220px-Magikoopa_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png
notice they are all light skin orange like him and have magic wands :mjlit:. Smh that’s what Bowser gets dealing with hoodrat koopalings and being thirsty. Instead of kidnapping Daisy and Toadstool all the time he needs to kidnap his baby mom. Plus make Magikoopa take care of his own kids how you a boss and you letting your worker let you take the fall for his kids :stopitslime: