Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I really don't think its THAT great of a city. Lets be honest.

You damn near gotta speak Spanish, theres no real culture here, its vain as hell, and theres no real middle class. Jobs are scarce. The economy is transient. All the attractions are weak.

I mean, the weather is alright, but you might as well go to Tampa and be in a way more chill, progressive, up-and-coming environment.
I lived in Miami most of my life. What you say is true now. Miami used to be very diverse. Now Fort Lodi is the melting pot. How Miami used to be. Miami is economically run by Cubans and Venezuelans. It's a LATIN CITY by far now. I said fukk it and moved to AZ. English is the language. Nice living, but it is boring. I'm older now so it doesn't bother me.

But as people have noted. You will find no other place in the USA that has the finest bytches all over the place. This is due because it's small, so people are on top of each other. Places like LA and NY are spread out, so you don't see bad bytches on every corner. Fort Lodi is better because of the said mix.

Also has something to do all the damn time and I'm not just talking about clubs.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not worth an answer to this thread tbh. Moved from Miami but honestly miss it already. Nowhere else compares to it honestly. Not even close.
True. I moved two years ago, but tbh I only miss my friends. I went back for thanksgiving this year after two years and I can honestly say I don't miss it at all. The lack of English there is hella annoying. It gets worse as the years go on. It's over crowded and traffic is a pain in the ass. I mean I'm not even talking about the high way. In my old neighborhood It litereally takes 15 minutes to go from 67th ave to 57th ave. shyt is ridiculous.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
True. I moved two years ago, but tbh I only miss my friends. I went back for thanksgiving this year after two years and I can honestly say I don't miss it at all. The lack of English there is hella annoying. It gets worse as the years go on. It's over crowded and traffic is a pain in the ass. I mean I'm not even talking about the high way. In my old neighborhood It litereally takes 15 minutes to go from 67th ave to 57th ave. shyt is ridiculous.
:mjpls: 67th ave to 57th ave. Vivo en Miami Lakes, senor?

De donde es?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjpls: 67th ave to 57th ave. Vivo en Miami Lakes, senor?

De donde es?
Actually there used to be haitians, Indians, and Jamacians years ago there along with my Colombianas(:noah:) . Now it's predominantly stank ass Cubans. I started out in Opa Locka. I keep telling black people you are not supposed to be living in crime filled areas. The hood is just modern day plantations.

Uncle Luke lives in the same neighborhood. I owe him for all the p*ssy I got from his parties. :banderas:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Can we all agree OP is a fakkit that's had penis in his mouth? Let's just take a vote

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami got the baddest bytches of any city in the country. Can't ever suck for that reason.
True but the Uncle Luke days are long gone. Something crazy happened in 2010. The city got beyond popular and pretentious. You paying for any bad bytch down there. Unless you work with them or they live in your neighborhood. shyt even the average bytches think they should be treated like royalty there. It's all about money there. If you don't have it, you are not eating like that.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
On the low, a lot of black folk can't stand to be separated from exotic looking Hispanic women. It's like if your dimepieces in your city are a bunch of Black American women of various skin shades, it's considered "bad" because of a lack of "diversity"

Again, I only see the simps and c00ns defend then places. At least the rednecks in the outskirts of Houston and Atlanta know what to expect, and vice versa.

yep, black folks choose diversity in everything cause we been duped by the media of this "fantasy" American dream of equal rights bullshyt.

people thinks it in dating but most black people think like that all across the board.:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yep, black folks choose diversity in everything cause we been duped by the media of this "fantasy" American dream of equal rights bullshyt.

people thinks it in dating but most black people think like that all across the board.:snoop:

Yep. Some black folk don't have any confidence of their people :smh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Are there any non Haitian brehs left in Miami /Dade proper?

Also my dad's been thinking of retiring to Tampa/New Tampa..I personally have not been down there

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
What about the black folks?

Black folks? There's more caribbean up in ft lauderdale and they are thriving. In miami, there some mixed areas like kendall but in general anything South is Latin until you pass Pinecrest.

What you hear negatively about black people being displaced is typically around downtown area ...there's only so much land and downtowns is expected to grow and be a really large metropolitan area. There's already an issue on young professionals trying to find affordable rents, so you're seeing a lot of gentrification in certain areas for the overall common good

Starting to see more black professionals and black hipsters and artists now thriving downtown and upper east side and El portal areas. But many still prefer ft lauderdale or wpb

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Are there any non Haitian brehs left in Miami /Dade proper?

Also my dad's been thinking of retiring to Tampa/New Tampa..I personally have not been down there
Yes but the honest truth like 95% live in the ghetto. You really don't want to fukk around in the ghettos of Miami. shyt is straight savage. I do like the fact they will bust on any race though.

Fort Lodi and Palm Beach you will see more professional or working class black Americans. I lived in Tampa for a brief period of time and didn't like it. Mind you that was back in 2001. I know the cost of living is way cheaper. Although New Tampa wasn't that cheap, very nice area.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
On the low, a lot of black folk can't stand to be separated from exotic looking Hispanic women. It's like if your dimepieces in your city are a bunch of Black American women of various skin shades, it's considered "bad" because of a lack of "diversity"

Again, I only see the simps and c00ns defend then places. At least the rednecks in the outskirts of Houston and Atlanta know what to expect, and vice versa.
This is kinda of false. If you are talking about black american women in Miami. They are pretty much all ghetto.It wasn't that bad when I was coming up, but it's off glass now. So you going to choose ghetto over an exotic latina? No honestly you wouldn't. You wouldn't even pick a white broad over them period. The caribbean black chicks are bomb, but they moved out just like mostly everybody did. Tons of Haitians moved out of Miami too.

When people talk about diversity in Miami, they are talking about Caribbean, Latina, and Black American. Of course there were cacs, but most resided in Fort Lodi back when I was coming up. Miami was great when it had that mix.

I never really heard of Black American women of various shades a bad thing. I know Chi town has a lot and they get much love no matter where they go.