Love Is Blind Netflix

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Son is a liar and a hypocrite. And he was dirty mackin when it came to my son Milton. U best believe it wasn’t only her. His whole story about her don’t even make no damn sense. Like. How would ALL his female friends know to point her out in their stories? They only got 5 friends or some shyt? It don’t make sense my boy. Plus he def came down crazy hard on shorty for her past mistake meanwhile this nikka got a whole messy ass past himself. That’s carrying into the present mind u. And Lydia wasn’t lying about son cheating cause the nikka ain’t deny it. He was more mad she caught him from looking in his drawer. Son is a narcissist. Lydia ain’t innocent either. But ain’t shyt real about that nikka.
i have had folks legit ask me "do you know this girl? she seems to be viewing my stories" this happens when people dont put their profiles on private. ive also had a girl ask me "who is this girl" and thats because she went into my likes, and decided to randomly choose girls she thought were cute, and then began to view their page. this is probably why it hits a little close to home.

i dont think uche was ever with lydia, i think she was a fukk buddy, who got too intense/stalker, and he wanted out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm from texas and a lot of these young white girls are libs. But who knows.
From my experiences a lot of women are whoever the last man they fukked or guy they are interested in are representing. I’ve seen plenty of hardcore lib women have no problem fukking with MAGA men. Their excuse is always the same “other than that he’s a really great guy”. Next thing you know they’re repping MAGA themselves.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i have had folks legit ask me "do you know this girl? she seems to be viewing my stories" this happens when people dont put their profiles on private. ive also had a girl ask me "who is this girl" and thats because she went into my likes, and decided to randomly choose girls she thought were cute, and then began to view their page. this is probably why it hits a little close to home.

i dont think uche was ever with lydia, i think she was a fukk buddy, who got too intense/stalker, and he wanted out.
I think he was for sure with her and that he’s downplaying it. If she knows his friends, family, all about his job either he’s sloppy with fukking around or the relationship was a lot deeper than he portrayed it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I think he was for sure with her and that he’s downplaying it. If she knows his friends, family, all about his job either he’s sloppy with fukking around or the relationship was a lot deeper than he portrayed it.
thats the stalker in her. how the hell can he not even know her voice in the pod if that was his love? cause she never was. she was on the side. meanwhile she was listing his resume back to him? and then went and started squawking like a fan girl to aaliyah. "he got a tesla and loves blue" wtf.

if my ex were in the pod, id know her voice for sure, and id have talked to milton immediately, but he never did. ep 4 she said 'its fate, maybe we can start over" and he said something along the lines of "naw thats not what this experiment is about" straight iverson step over:mjlol:

he turnt up when she fukked his chances up and ol girl left, thats when he decided to let the shyt hit the fan. and he had RECEIPTS. she had to get up outta there when he pulled out his phone. cmon now.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
love-is-blind-chelsea-kwame-041823-3d602d9b4200449897d93dbdf5e54d89.jpg

"Life is good"
nikka made his mind the moment he went to moms house and saw the view from the bay. His whole demeanor changed and he stopped complaining so much. I don't blame breh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
thats the stalker in her. how the hell can he not even know her voice in the pod if that was his love? cause she never was. she was on the side. meanwhile she was listing his resume back to him? and then went and started squawking like a fan girl to aaliyah. "he got a tesla and loves blue" wtf.

if my ex were in the pod, id know her voice for sure, and id have talked to milton immediately, but he never did. ep 4 she said 'its fate, maybe we can start over" and he said something along the lines of "naw thats not what this experiment is about" straight iverson step over:mjlol:

he turnt up when she fukked his chances up and ol girl left, thats when he decided to let the shyt hit the fan. and he had RECEIPTS. she had to get up outta there when he pulled out his phone. cmon now.
Don't get me wrong Lydia is crazy as fukk. I defended Uche in previous posts about how he handled Lydia and am on his side with that. I still think the relationship was deeper especially when he talks about how he stood by her side as she was going through some shyt in her life. That don't sound like just a fukk buddy.

As far as the voice thing even if she was just a fukk buddy she has a really unique voice and way of talking. I think his mind just wasn't in that place to try and think of comparing it to his exes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We're not discussing JP enough and how well Taylor handled that breakup. Creh was disturbing as hell :skip:

JP is a loser

thats why hes still at 8,000 followers and comments off

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Son is a liar and a hypocrite. And he was dirty mackin when it came to my son Milton. U best believe it wasn’t only her. His whole story about her don’t even make no damn sense. Like. How would ALL his female friends know to point her out in their stories? They only got 5 friends or some shyt? It don’t make sense my boy. Plus he def came down crazy hard on shorty for her past mistake meanwhile this nikka got a whole messy ass past himself. That’s carrying into the present mind u. And Lydia wasn’t lying about son cheating cause the nikka ain’t deny it. He was more mad she caught him from looking in his drawer. Son is a narcissist. Lydia ain’t innocent either. But ain’t shyt real about that nikka.

Moreover, if Lydia was a crazy stalker why did he agree to let her stay on the show. Why he aint put her on blast and tell the producers to get her outta there? Why did he tell Aaliyah she was a great person? Why did he bother to come back on the show and argue with her crazy ass at the party?

Son is manipulative and sloppy. Joe Budden would be proud.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yup. I think the pitch in his voice changed too.
Back when I had the nice place that I mentioned before, I used to get that reaction. Women that I brought back home from the club or met online and had established we were fukking would all of a sudden see my place and their whole demeanor would change. All of a sudden the convo switched from fukking to how they really are in to me and think we can be much more than fukk buddies. It was like clockwork and comical. I always dressed like I was broke so when they would see I had my shyt together it opened up a whole new side.