Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Back when I had the nice place that I mentioned before, I used to get that reaction. Women that I brought back home from the club or met online and had established we were fukking would all of a sudden see my place and their whole demeanor would change. All of a sudden the convo switched from fukking to how they really are in to me and think we can be much more than fukk buddies. It was like clockwork and comical. I always dressed like I was broke so when they would see I had my shyt together it opened up a whole new side.
which shows that past a certain age, you wont find a woman who is happy to love you for who you are. What you HAVE will always play a big part in how much she "opens" up. Which is why the optimal age to get out the game is early to mid-20s when you're still trying to get bread so that the woman you end up with at least sees your come up instead of arriving after the success.

Sad reality :mjcry:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back when I had the nice place that I mentioned before, I used to get that reaction. Women that I brought back home from the club or met online and had established we were fukking would all of a sudden see my place and their whole demeanor would change. All of a sudden the convo switched from fukking to how they really are in to me and think we can be much more than fukk buddies. It was like clockwork and comical. I always dressed like I was broke so when they would see I had my shyt together it opened up a whole new side.

Women like guys that have their shyt together. Contrary to popular belief. Crib is on point. Oh, now they start looking at you as a lower risk mate (he has money, he looks like he has his head in straight, my girls will be jealous). Then start picturing themselves in your life. Women are like dudes too. We know which broads are for wifing and which are for fukking. Men are providers so women like to see men who actually fit that role.

So I’d you were a 5 physically…crib, car on point. Job too? You move up to a 9. They can either live with the rest or work on it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
So according to Uche. He actually did get with Aaliyah and him denying her was a sound bite. Apparently they got together and stayed together after the restaurant.

I wondering if breh breaking clauses by answering shyt on IG before the show fully done airing. Netflix & the other company involved usually pretty strict about that type shyt

52ca793e-252a-487c-84fe-c1d3f0adfa0a-lydia.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
people are assuming uche is arrogant while bigging up a stalker cause she got ass.

Both things can be true. She can be a crazy, obsessed ass heaux who can't let go, and he can also be manipulative and arrogant with his own issues. She was doing a good job of pulling off a 2Chainz rebrand after getting with Milton and seemingly leaving Uche behind in the pods (at least for tv), but I think the last episode where he confronted her should remind people easily of how she was in the pods and how psycho she was coming off.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wondering if breh breaking clauses by answering shyt on IG before the show fully done airing. Netflix & the other company involved usually pretty strict about that type shyt

black love

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So according to Uche. He actually did get with Aaliyah and him denying her was a sound bite. Apparently they got together and stayed together after the restaurant.
aka pitty fukking her. I dont believe for a sec Uche is really into Aaliyah :mjpls:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
told yall.

all that Uche hate because man has a Tesla and a 3 story house. Don't hate, ask how you can get one too. :wow:

Got rican hoes taking pics of his driveway and following him to reality shows :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
told yall.

all that Uche hate because man has a Tesla and a 3 story house. Don't hate, ask how you can get one too. :wow:

Got rican hoes taking pics of his driveway and following him to reality shows :wow:
Son stop dikkriding that nikka. lol. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. The bytch met son family and bought his animals gifts and HE even mentioned that she’s done a lot for him. That’s more than just fukk buddies. Even if HE felt that way. He prolly didn’t communicate that with her. Son is arrogant, manipulative and judgemental..Lydia is crazy and manipulative herself. They both ain’t shyt. nikka had a whole side conversation with Lydia and ain’t even bring up the CURRENT shyt with Aaliyah. nikka was basically reminiscing n shyt. lol

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Son stop dikkriding that nikka. lol. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. The bytch met son family and bought his animals gifts and HE even mentioned that she’s done a lot for him. That’s more than just fukk buddies. Even if HE felt that way. He prolly didn’t communicate that with her. Son is arrogant, manipulative and judgemental..Lydia is crazy and manipulative herself. They both ain’t shyt. nikka had a whole side conversation with Lydia and ain’t even bring up the CURRENT shyt with Aaliyah. nikka was basically reminiscing n shyt. lol
we shall see.....

....I predict a cooking during the reunion.