Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Brehs, they really only got two couples that made it out the pods this season and they both shaky as hell :dahell:

Shut this shyt down:mjlol:

The reunion gonna be a bunch of people we don’t even know. Producers should have swung back and tried to get johnnie and chris on
I knew this season was a production disaster when they had a behind the scenes crew member sitting in as one of the guys in that Lil reunion party.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Uche to Aaliyah: U think she came cause of me?? No way that’s craaaazy it doesn’t make sense..
he knew they were tight. you gotta gas her up so she wouldnt trip. breh was trying to get that free cancun trip :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I heard that they tried but Chris was like *in Chief Keef voice* “Nah”

The condition for being back on the show is agreeing to get married ala Zack and Bliss.

I dont really watch many of these shows but something about the production on this seems so sloppy.

Nikkas really said, “fukk the show lets just date” :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the dramatic dark music when Taylor told JP it was over and the look on his face :heh:

What is it with Izzy and tryna get closure with these chicks...first Lydia now Johnie

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Izzy is 100% in an MLM, muthafukka is 29 and has no idea what to do as a career, probably broke as fukk too :mjlol: