Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think of who i would date in real life, and lydia is no one i would entertain, while Iyanna is someone I would straight up head hunt.

iyanna-mcneely-on-her-feel-in-the-blank-podcast-right-jarrette-jones-and-iyanna-mcneely-at-the-season-2-love-is-blind-after-t.jpg

307299861_114835271240270_4815471973532688349_n.jpg

whats crazy is a user on here, photographer, knew her and had her model for him for a photo shoot, even posted the receipts. shes a down to earth girl from the chi. jarrett fukked that one up. I'd bag her little petite ass.

She is an example of a broad who is naturally pretty but doesn’t try to accentuate her beauty at all. Dress game mediocre and wears no makeup. I like her though. Just not sure if her homebody personality would work with me.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s wild how women react to men’s bachelor pads. Who has time for furniture? How has time to wash dishes? Pictures on the wall? My apartments have always been a spot to sleep at.

I 100% believe Izzy doesn’t know whose trinkets those were but I throw all that stuff away after a day or two. Unless it looks expensive.

Bachelor life is work, sleep, kickin it outside the apartment, and knocking down randoms.

Izzy is getting grilled by the family haha.

Izzy keeps that shyt as a badge of honour and shyt to show his friends. He's basically 30. He needs to grow up.

A lot of dudes have very sparse spaces but at that age my crib was nice. I had pictures, actual dishes and glasses. Had wine glasses too since broads love wine. My sink was empty and my sheets were clean. Always did a load if a broad was coming over. Decor was on point and these broads always walked in impressed and wouldn't leave. That bachelor life was fun though.

I was in the middle. I never decorated my place much but at least made sure to have real dishes and glasses. I had a big ass place when I was younger so women would see it being empty and just be impressed that I could afford the place with no roommates. I'll admit once my ex moved in she upgraded my shyt big time with the decorations. Even if I didn't use it for myself I'd bring it out when I had a woman over and cooked for her. My place was always a mess but it never cost me any p*ssy. I'd run around and do a quick pick up but other than that never tripped. I am who I am and wanted to present a real picture.

Izzy keeping a lost and found is dumb as hell. Toss that shyt. That came off like a dude bragging about previous women he's knocked down. I had some things women left at my place in a box in the back of my closet just in case somebody hit me up asking for it. Eventually tossed it after too long.

i think of who i would date in real life, and lydia is no one i would entertain, while Iyanna is someone I would straight up head hunt.

iyanna-mcneely-on-her-feel-in-the-blank-podcast-right-jarrette-jones-and-iyanna-mcneely-at-the-season-2-love-is-blind-after-t.jpg

307299861_114835271240270_4815471973532688349_n.jpg

whats crazy is a user on here, photographer, knew her and had her model for him for a photo shoot, even posted the receipts. shes a down to earth girl from the chi. jarrett fukked that one up. I'd bag her little petite ass.

She is an example of a broad who is naturally pretty but doesn’t try to accentuate her beauty at all. Dress game mediocre and wears no makeup. I like her though. Just not sure if her homebody personality would work with me.
Yeah if I was picking one to wife up she's by far my favorite. She has the goofy personality I like. Pretty as fukk with little to no makeup and not high maintenance in the least. I like her dressed down style cause I'm the same way and could give less of a fukk about fashion. Nancy was another personality wise I'd probably fukk with dating wise, especially since financially she's on point.

Looks wise Jackie, Bliss, Lydia, Raven, and Iyanna.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm a simple man, so she is perfect for me. we can try cooking different meals and eat while watching netflix in our house clothes. perfect date for me. lol

when i was younger the raven type girls were my style, but im tired of that scene. its time to make babies and stay in the cave. fukk the club, these kids better have their homework done and their teeth brushed by 8pm. Iyanna look like the type to assist while making it goofy and fun.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I was in the middle. I never decorated my place much but at least made sure to have real dishes and glasses. I had a big ass place when I was younger so women would see it being empty and just be impressed that I could afford the place with no roommates. I'll admit once my ex moved in she upgraded my shyt big time with the decorations. Even if I didn't use it for myself I'd bring it out when I had a woman over and cooked for her. My place was always a mess but it never cost me any p*ssy. I'd run around and do a quick pick up but other than that never tripped. I am who I am and wanted to present a real picture.

Izzy keeping a lost and found is dumb as hell. Toss that shyt. That came off like a dude bragging about previous women he's knocked down. I had some things women left at my place in a box in the back of my closet just in case somebody hit me up asking for it. Eventually tossed it after too long.

Yeah if I was picking one to wife up she's by far my favorite. She has the goofy personality I like. Pretty as fukk with little to no makeup and not high maintenance in the least. I like her dressed down style cause I'm the same way and could give less of a fukk about fashion.
cant even lie, i had a lost and found in my crib cause I always thought 'after a week theyll come looking for....'

then boom you forget until you randomly open that area and see the shyt :snoop:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Im finna be cliche and faux colorist as hell cuz the pickings been slim as hell lol. Especially with a certain group of people aging like milk lol.

Lydia-love-is-blind-09222366-d46af30cede84faeba64afa661e39831.jpg

Honorable mention:

She get on that Pilates plan with Raven and its over:

You don't think Zanab is up there?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Before my fiancée, my little pad at least had a painting up on the wall that I got with a couch combo from this furniture spot lol

Shyt hard too. Girls use to luv it. Shyt, my fiancee luv it so much she aint een want me to hang it in the mancave/office. Said she wanted it in the br.

Ha0fAmwv_400x400.jpg

Nicca had a cpl white plates from Walmart, some wine glasses, and a cast iron. Nice tv. That was all a nicca needed. Never heard a peep from anybody who came thru either. Ole girl should have been marveling at how clean breh was cuz what who was the african dude Chelsea married from last season? If I remember, him or somebody else shy was messy as fukk

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
@luckyse7enz Uche lying ass aint telling the truth. Lydia was his concubine fukk buddy for that entire time. They probably were the type to call each other for some rebound sex every time one of them falls out with their new partner.

I know because I been there my damn self :wow:
Uche is CLEARLY dirty mackin, I'm surprised he has defenders

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This season sucks! Uchee is a real nikka tho. No frills, no bullshyt, just straight to the point.
Uche ain’t a real nikka. nikka is a narcissist and a hypocrite but y’all like the way he speaks to the women so y’all call him a real nikka. Tbh most people this season ain’t shyt. Except Milton. And Chris.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Uche is CLEARLY dirty mackin, I'm surprised he has defenders
nikka a clown and was jealous that Milton was crackin that. nikka tried to shyt on Milton’s chances and when Aaliyah called him out on that shyt he ain’t even have a straight answer for that shyt. Aaliyah and Lydia the best looking women this season by the way. Aaliyah OD pretty to me.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
nikka a clown and was jealous that Milton was crackin that. nikka tried to shyt on Milton’s chances and when Aaliyah called him out on that shyt he ain’t even have a straight answer for that shyt. Aaliyah and Lydia the best looking women this season by the way. Aaliyah OD pretty to me.
It seems like he is used to getting all the attention with women in his group of friends. Probably feels like since he's 6'5 drives a Tesla and has 3 story house then a nikka with less cant get chosen with him around

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
She mentioned 2 hvacs for 20k each. You see his soul drop immediately after that.

How they not have these conversations in the pods, its 2023:russ: brehlito want a white family so bad. Poppa cac basically told him to run, my daughter wants a new daddy.

I was watching this video recap from this breh and he said if he was Izzy he’d just say, “Why don’t y’all hire me?” I was :dead: cuz it’s a good question