Love Is Blind Netflix

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
people are assuming uche is arrogant while bigging up a stalker cause she got ass. I would be livid if my side piece followed me to the show, and ruined my chance.

and id also be livid if my 'chance' acted like a little girl and fled the show. id blast her too. she should have put lydia in her place.

im not seeing anything he's done wrong. hes so far handled everything accordingly. only thing he hasnt done is talk to milton and warn him he's with a crazy person.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Low key that's Paul's fault. He's still tryna be the "good guy". Like Mike Ehrmantraut said, no half measures homie. The whole world has seen how vile Micah has been. He should've just said she's not a good person and she wouldn't make a good mother or partner and stood on it. Micah came in weaponizing her tears while Paul just looked her emotionless.

Breh keeps talking bout "It was the worst day of my life. I loved her so much." :laff: Breh just don't know how to stand on his beliefs. He's been that way since the pods, tryna sweet talk Amber after breaking up with her a day after buttering her up. :mjlol:
This is why we need to appreciate mfers like that Indian breh from Season 2

:pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
people are assuming uche is arrogant while bigging up a stalker cause she got ass. I would be livid if my side piece followed me to the show, and ruined my chance.

and id also be livid if my 'chance' acted like a little girl and fled the show. id blast her too. she should have put lydia in her place.

im not seeing anything he's done wrong. hes so far handled everything accordingly. only thing he hasnt done is talk to milton and warn him he's with a crazy person.
Son is a liar and a hypocrite. And he was dirty mackin when it came to my son Milton. U best believe it wasn’t only her. His whole story about her don’t even make no damn sense. Like. How would ALL his female friends know to point her out in their stories? They only got 5 friends or some shyt? It don’t make sense my boy. Plus he def came down crazy hard on shorty for her past mistake meanwhile this nikka got a whole messy ass past himself. That’s carrying into the present mind u. And Lydia wasn’t lying about son cheating cause the nikka ain’t deny it. He was more mad she caught him from looking in his drawer. Son is a narcissist. Lydia ain’t innocent either. But ain’t shyt real about that nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Vanessa Lachey ain't shyt :mjlol:. She saw all that shyt Jackie said about Marshall insinuating that he was gay but got butt hurt that Marshall said Jackie had a strong jaw :russ: Vanessa also let all the messed up stuff Micah did go out the window while grilling Paul.
Yup. And was tryna instigate shyt between Micah and Zack even tho they was tryna tell her to let that shyt go cause it don’t matter no more. They was searching for drama in that reunion. Jackie and that goofy ear nikka gotta be some of the worst people to ever pop up on the show.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Izzy was smart he’d do the kwame and ride the wave
love-is-blind-chelsea-kwame-041823-3d602d9b4200449897d93dbdf5e54d89.jpg

"Life is good"