Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm anticipating another weak reunion. Nick and Vanessa are the worst hosts when it comes to reunions. Its almost like they don't watch the show at all and try to cram everything the night before. Of course I'm going to watch but just saying, Netflix needs to protect its cash cow and bring in some new hosts for the reunion:hubie:
Yeah they were cool I guess for kicking off the initial season for an unknown commodity at the time....but now, they need to actually take shyt serious with it blowing up the way it has.

shyt, bring my man over from Married At First Sight since they under the same umbrella. He be getting at niccas necks, asking all the shyt people wanna know and clearly is well researched which prob stem from his existing Entertainment host background.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

161t2o.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Vanessa also let all the messed up stuff Micah did go out the window while grilling Paul.

Low key that's Paul's fault. He's still tryna be the "good guy". Like Mike Ehrmantraut said, no half measures homie. The whole world has seen how vile Micah has been. He should've just said she's not a good person and she wouldn't make a good mother or partner and stood on it. Micah came in weaponizing her tears while Paul just looked her emotionless.

Breh keeps talking bout "It was the worst day of my life. I loved her so much." :laff: Breh just don't know how to stand on his beliefs. He's been that way since the pods, tryna sweet talk Amber after breaking up with her a day after buttering her up. :mjlol:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Vanessa Lachey ain't shyt :mjlol:. She saw all that shyt Jackie said about Marshall insinuating that he was gay but got butt hurt that Marshall said Jackie had a strong jaw :russ: Vanessa also let all the messed up stuff Micah did go out the window while grilling Paul.

100% this

Micah and Jackie were both let off the hook way too easy. Seemed like the hostess had an agenda