Love Is Blind Netflix

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Almost done with the reunion but Jackie and Josh not being in person says a lot.

They KNEW that would get roasted in front of the world. Especially with them text messages leaking. Jackie probably would have had a nervous breakdown and acted like the victim when Marshall and the cast members call her out on her bullshyt.

She would also have to confirm to the world that the reason why her and Marshall didn’t smash was cuz his dikk was too big for her..:dame:

I fully expect both of them to be on season 2 of “Perfect Match.”

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Vanessa Lachey ain't shyt :mjlol:. She saw all that shyt Jackie said about Marshall insinuating that he was gay but got butt hurt that Marshall said Jackie had a strong jaw :russ: Vanessa also let all the messed up stuff Micah did go out the window while grilling Paul.
Came to post damn near verbatim. So of all people to get a taped interview/edit it was bum ass Jackie. Like some mentioned earlier, I also give Irina props for going there, looking stupid, but taking it. Even if she tried for the forced waterworks making the audience laugh, she still showed up.
What bothered me was how pro Jackie/Josh Vanessa was with that interview and barely pressed her on anything, especially the texts - and then turn to Marshall and line by line had him answer each comment by Jackie, and live. She was really pressing the Trans comment.

Same with Paul. Although his nuturing/Mom comment wasn't executed well I get exactly what he was trying to say and my Wife and I had the same discussion after. It's almost hard to put in words ie: you can't envision that nurturing aspect from your partner, maybe because you aren't getting it yourself. But Vanessa's bum ass again just harped on it. Micah is literally sitting beside Irina as they played the mean girl clips and they didn't ask her shyt. She even says "I forgot I was here" - let off the MF'ing hook. Zack maybe should have fell back abit though he was giving me S2 Nick and S3 Brennan vibes for a sec but he stopped when he should have. I thought his receipts post was going to be about Irina until I went onto his IG :dead:

Overall I was surprised that pretty much everything got brought up (Jackie texts, Paul butt slap) answers were underwhelming though.

They needed Andy for this for sure, but even he says the live should be a no go in general:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came to post damn near verbatim. So of all people to get a taped interview/edit it was bum ass Jackie. Like some mentioned earlier, I also give Irina props for going there, looking stupid, but taking it. Even if she tried for the forced waterworks making the audience laugh, she still showed up.
What bothered me was how pro Jackie/Josh Vanessa was with that interview and barely pressed her on anything, especially the texts - and then turn to Marshall and line by line had him answer each comment by Jackie, and live. She was really pressing the Trans comment.

Same with Paul. Although his nuturing/Mom comment wasn't executed well I get exactly what he was trying to say and my Wife and I had the same discussion after. It's almost hard to put in words ie: you can't envision that nurturing aspect from your partner, maybe because you aren't getting it yourself. But Vanessa's bum ass again just harped on it. Micah is literally sitting beside Irina as they played the mean girl clips and they didn't ask her shyt. She even says "I forgot I was here" - left off the MF'ing hook. Zack maybe should have fell back abit though he was giving me S2 Nick and S3 Brennan vibes for a sec but he stopped when he should have. I thought his receipts post was going to be about Irina until I went onto his IG: dead:

Overall I was surprised that pretty much everything got brought up (Jackie texts, Paul butt slap) answers were underwhelming though.

They need Andy for this for sure, but even he says the live should be a no go in general:

I agree. The hosts were lackluster and the whole thing was flat. There was a lot to work with but they failed. Jackie ass shoulda been there with Josh. At least have her and Josh live on camera or something. Overall a weak ass effort by netflix.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I agree. The hosts were lackluster and the whole thing was flat. There was a lot to work with but they failed. Jackie ass shoulda been there with Josh. At least have her and Josh live on camera or something. Overall a weak ass effort by netflix.
For real, you dedicate a whole season to them and couldn't even get a live zoom interview?

I don't understand being in a new relationship and still keeping the ring from your ex :scusthov:.

On the topic of Bartise, I have a friend who also can't say no to low hanging fruit but at least he has the sense to always use rubbers on them :mjtf:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bliss.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Paul putting Vanessa Lachey on front street. Looks like he got apology flowers from her too (maybe because of the butt slap footage and her pressing about it)

On Sunday night after the reunion, the environmental scientist, 29, exclusively told PEOPLE the approach felt like an "interrogation on issues" — specifically "very key inflammatory points" — rather than an open dialogue.

"It was drilling into these things, and I don't know," he said. "In all, it's alright. I think that no matter what you say, no matter what the conversation is, your character comes through in what you say."

One tweet with over 2,200 likes alleged Vanessa "picks sides, cuts people off, bullies the male cast, [and] pushes motherhood onto women", while other Twitter users campaigned for Netflix to find replacement hosts for both Vanessa and Nick Lachey next season.

Peden echoed the points made by some Twitter users — speaking from his own experience with Vanessa. "I thought that I detected a little bit of personal bias there. I'm not sure what it was," he said.

"And I guess she's within her right to drill on personal bias, but she shouldn't present as being an objective neutral party if that's the case,
" he added. "But I think it's fair to continue follow up questions. But if we're going to go that route, we need to be able to have a full length conversation."

5ac5gc3cikua1.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: No1

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
From when I saw where her mother was living. I was thinking rasclart. She obviously comes from a family doing very well for themselves.

Waterside property in Seattle is not cheap at all.

once i saw that condo with that view and how big that condo. Oh kwame uses the washroom in the office i was like damn kwame came up *insert kwame laugh*