Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Damn, she def look better than the other chick. I’ll throw hi some bail, might just be weak pullout game :francis:
She shouldn't have even been able to touch him for him to need a pullout game :dead:

Especially since breh stayed acting like he was Gods gift to women, talking about people like him & Raven are "THEM" basically every two seconds. Even on a drunk night you should be able to do better than this :scust:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I mean she must be an amazing girl cuz...
NYPICHPDPICT000009490636.jpg
Nah son was wilding. He was the definition of shallow on his season and this is what he starts his legacy with?! :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think that's what's so perplexing. Dude was shallow acting like a player and ends up impregnating this broad. Gotta say, I'm surprised.
I’m not. I’ve seen it happen plenty of times. He didn’t plan that.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm anticipating another weak reunion. Nick and Vanessa are the worst hosts when it comes to reunions. Its almost like they don't watch the show at all and try to cram everything the night before. Of course I'm going to watch but just saying, Netflix needs to protect its cash cow and bring in some new hosts for the reunion:hubie:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm anticipating another weak reunion. Nick and Vanessa are the worst hosts when it comes to reunions. Its almost like they don't watch the show at all and try to cram everything the night before. Of course I'm going to watch but just saying, Netflix needs to protect its cash cow and bring in some new hosts for the reunion:hubie:
I saw like 10 mins of it during halftime of the Suns/Clips game but yeah, Nick and Vanessa are godawful. It's hard to get them out the paint because it's Nick's idea/show though.

The bit that I did see had Paul(i think) calling out Irina for being a clout chaser, only coming on the show to get famous and the financial opportunities that it provides so salute to him on that

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It’s their show though. They produce it.