bliss-love-is-blind-season-4-instagram-teal.png
:gladbron: Yeah Zack made the right choice

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Finally got some good Black male rep this season :russ: Even Marshall who had the worst of luck, came out looking great to the audience. A much needed rebound from Bartisse and SK lol

you know his dms are full to the brim

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Finally got some good Black male rep this season :russ: Even Marshall who had the worst of luck, came out looking great to the audience. A much needed rebound from Bartisse and SK lol
Even Kwame was on a Twitter space yesterday and he redeemed himself and shifted public opinion on everything. Son was even a good sport about his hairline being roasted.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The show does go a little easy in the women. Nick I’d just there to smile and be buddy buddy. Vanessa is out for blood. Like the last season with thr dude and the fat shaming. Blown out of proportion and homie did not get a chance to speak his peace. Dude was so confused it looked real to me.

Need a host that will go hard on everyone.

Daps
The show does go a little easy in the women. Nick I’d just there to smile and be buddy buddy. Vanessa is out for blood. Like the last season with thr dude and the fat shaming. Blown out of proportion and homie did not get a chance to speak his peace. Dude was so confused it looked real to me.

Need a host that will go hard on everyone.
Sassy gay dude for the host....or an older breh.

Younger men and women in general are gonna soft shoe the broads and go hard at the dudes. Old straight breh or some gay white boy would ask those tough questions of the broads. Have them fake crying and shyt.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I thought Vanessa saved the day so to speak bc Nick wasn't gonna press anyone. She asked the tough questions people wanted to know and didn't really let anyone get away with anything. I don't get the outage...
Bliss better than Irina in every way possible. Breh nearly fumbled big time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I thought Vanessa saved the day so to speak bc Nick wasn't gonna press anyone. She asked the tough questions people wanted to know and didn't really let anyone get away with anything. I don't get the outage...
Bliss better than Irina in every way possible. Breh nearly fumbled big time.
She didn’t ask any tough questions to the women b.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yup. They on his ass. Hate that "they were young" or "that's just how Twitter was back then" bullshyt too cuz I've been on many forms of social media for a grip and never posted sukka shyt about black women as some sort of joke/running gag lol.

Thar being said...could have been worse lol, so he should survive. Some of that shine off him now tho
They dug up some old tweets from Marshall. They trynna get breh out the paint