Love Is Blind Netflix

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bartise...are you kidding me? Broad homely as fukk.

NYPICHPDPICT000009490232.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000009490639.jpg

Gotdamn :scust:

Who’s this?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I figured Bartise would end up being with a white woman. His daddy did it, it’s in his blood.

Just man, I didn’t think she’d be as plain Jane looking, but :manny:

I actually respect that cac broad Irina for showing up and taking the tomatoes to her character. They got at her, but at least she showed up, that takes guts. She need to work on herself tho, badly!!

Jackie on the other hand stayed away like a coward. But lemme be honest, I know it’s unpopular, but she played that situation perfectly. She controlled it from jump. She’s a horrible person, no doubt, but she worked it. She didn’t show up, gave them a Zoom video (which she controlled) didn’t apologize for nothing and said they SHARED blame and accountability for what happened. Then cut to Marshall bumbling and stumbling over his words, looking like the “poor dog” he is.

In his case and Irina case, LESS IS MORE. The less you say, the better you come across. Stand on biz but try to say as little as possible. You come across sympathetic. Be contrite but also be concise!! Take accountability without making excuses. Marshall do way too much.

Brett and Tiff I wish the best. It seems they both found a good person. Test will be when they hit a rough patch, which inevitably comes. (Hell, all the couples)

I like Bliss. Zach got a good one. Sis don’t play bout him, as it should be.

That’s all I got right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Marshall came off looking a lot worse than he had to lol

Especially saying she looked like a man, and probably calling her a treh. I think a lot of people were on his side at the start but by the end was like :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marshall came off looking a lot worse than he had to lol

Especially saying she looked like a man, and probably calling her a treh. I think a lot of people were on his side at the start but by the end was like :manny:

Meh, she called him gay....She went straight for his manhood like the bird she is. He reacted immaturely but I get it.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bartisse went out BAD!!!:scust:Nancy was a bit too much but she was still a much better catch.

This show highlights some people are just NOT meant to be & don't force it. Zach & Bliss are a nerdy couple who love to do corny nerdy things together & it's beautiful. Josh & Jackie ended up together, been dating for year & live together with a few pets.

Irina & Zach would have never worked like Marshall & Jackie would have never worked. Sometimes it's better to accept, somethings are NOT meant to be with certain people. It's nothing personal, go look for someone better suited to you.