Love Is Blind Netflix

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The reveal with Leo and Brittany is BRUTAL :snoop:Bro out kicked his coverage and can’t hide hit. I feel uncomfortable watching. I gotta hurry and catch up to see where this ends up :bryan:
Him with his hand on her neck trying to pull her in for a kiss every two seconds was :huhldup:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
On episode 8 but :salute:to Ramses. He's OD with it but you rarely get to see a perspective that treats the victims of US imperialism like actual people in mainstream media.

Son is definitely at least half fruity tho :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn, what a mess, entire show fell apart. None of these couples will make it

Hannah did that dude a favor, she’s a miserable hell-c*nt and she’s hit. Nick better go get with her “friend” before it’s too late. She’s gonna get torn apart online and in the reunion so she’s gonna get whats coming to her. She has too many issues to not be forced into therapy after this

I can tell Tim got the ‘Ick’ with ol’ girl. I’ve never seen such a smooth cut off in my life, no emotion, HOH. He was probably done in Mexico though.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
damn, what a mess, entire show fell apart. None of these couples will make it

Hannah did that dude a favor, she’s a miserable hell-c*nt and she’s hit.

I can tell Tim got the ‘Ick’ with ol’ girl. I’ve never seen such a smooth cut off in my life, no emotion, HOH. He was probably done in Mexico though.

It was prob smooth cause she look like Druski :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My homegirl pointed this out to be about Tim and Alex during the first few episodes. They literally trauma bonded when they talked about their past experiences and she told me flat out they weren’t gonna last.

After that fight they had in Mexico (which is wild to me that they didn’t film it), Tim was mentally checked out at that point. He tried to make it work, but clearly that shyt really irked him.

It still wild to me that he went from writing a heartfelt letter to her father asking for his blessing to marry her. To becoming a cold hearted fukk boy and telling her that he never wants to see her again.

ALL BECAUSE she went to take a nap after talking to his parents for 4 hours :gucci:

Trust me I know ole girl had some issues too. But it’s :mindblown: that he simply is unable to communicate properly to the point where he just self sabotages. Dude needs therapy…

Alex lowkey needs it too..but she seemed like she was willing to make if work…

Also…she lowkey bad as fukk :whoo:

All these chicks are hot tbh.

Did yall see that plate of food Alex had though? I know she was mad as hell this nikka got her fries and chicken cold :russ:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Is Hannah really that much more mature than Nick?

Taylor is your bestfriend and you knew her for 5 days.

Nick is a man child. However Hannah is so condescending and always belittling him.

The way Taylor talked to him at that party was mature. Nick ain't even get mad. He appreciated that feedback and how it was communicated. It's the complete opposite of Hannah.

Them two are officially done. Nick was pretty much on fukk it back at the apartment

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Looking at Alex IG. She must have been going through something. She put on a good amount of weight. May explain her messy apartment and overall attitude. :jbhmm:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Alex is just as insufferable and condescending as Hannah.

Tim just checked her after that argument in Mexico.

Nick never checked Hannah. I'm not even mad at how Tim ended that shyt with Alex. It was harsh but he was checked out after the Mexico incident.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking at Alex IG. She must have been going through something. She put on a good amount of weight. May explain her messy apartment and overall attitude. :jbhmm:

Yeah, she looks fire on IG.

Tim probably caught her in a bad phase tbh, should have held out

A month of ozemp shots and shes back to being a baddie