Love Is Blind Netflix

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Leo meltdown pt 2 ‘Let’s be honest, we mutually broke up with each other’…’hey do me a favor and tell Hannah…’.

wowjay-wow.gif

Oh yea he’s a psychopath

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I wish I would let a bad body, Bill Clinton in the face ass chick from West Virginia whose momma had to lock up the snacks her whole life tell me that she took me from a boy to a man :mjtf:

nikka you played D1 and professional football :damn:

A kicker, and in the CFL and XFL, but still :lupe:

She was so shook of dude's aura in the pods that she broke up with him out of insecurity, and then he immediately became her lackey :scust:

And then getting lectured by the friends :picard:

Dude needs to drink more because he only stands up for himself when he's wasted.

Should have bagged Katie in front of her and dipped :pacspit:

And side note, how do these chicks end up becoming "best friends" after knowing each other a few weeks every single season :wtf:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That whole Taylor/Garett fight was overblown. All of these people need therapy, not love :dead:
Hannah is unemployed and at home, she can walk the fukkin dog :what:
:gucci: Wait this bytch is 30 and jobless!?! I wish someone would tell me they turned me into a man and lecture me about responsibilities, and I’m the one paying bills :dead:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
That whole Taylor/Garett fight was overblown. All of these people need therapy, not love :dead:

:gucci: Wait this bytch is 30 and jobless!?! I wish someone would tell me they turned me into a man and lecture me about responsibilities, and I’m the one paying bills :dead:
She had a well paying job but she quit it to be on the show.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Alex gets an attitude and Lord knows how bad that unaired argument got, but aside from that I could tell what type of time Tim was on in the pods. He's one of those dudes that thinks that you're a more evolved person when you can cry and be vulnerable and speak deliberately about your feelings, to the point that he thinks the ability to get "deep" is the benchmark of your romantic relationship.

Dude gave ol' girl his deceased sisters' jewelry on a game show :dahell:

At least meet her face to face and put in some work first. And had ol' girl's pops sobbing by getting "deep" and knowing what to say in a letter.

That emotional shyt makes you seem like the best person in the world when it's good, but it cuts both ways, which is why he was like I never want to see you again :scusthov: like a toddler.

Eddie Haskell ass nikka

Last edited: