Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Might not just be sexing women either :francis:

ppl kept trying to say Ramses was :wrist: and I tried to give breh the benefit of the doubt but when his boy David started talking I was like :francis:

Boi sweeter than @Regular_P 's work unifom after he had to clean up that Witch's Brew Crème spill in the bathroom

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

She must have had a bad breakup in 2023 cuz she look like Great Value Bernice in sum of these pix.

Still pretty tho.

Ain't made it to any parts where she supposedly take dat 'mask' off yet tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Episode 11… Nick must have a humiliation kink because ain’t no way I’d be sitting there letting a table full of mid talk down on me. :mjtf:

That part had me avert my entire body away from the screen. That was like the gas lighting olympics

“What do you mean its haaaaard to do these things??”

“Im not saying its hard, i am making my best effort to change things”

“She’s not asking you to change who you are just what you do everyday! Why can’t you do that for her???”

Daps
Yeah, she looks fire on IG.

Tim probably caught her in a bad phase tbh, should have held out

A month of ozemp shots and shes back to being a baddie

She’s not attracted to him. When you’re not attracted to someone, everything they do annoys you. I’d say Hannah is the same, but she was rude to her parents too.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah Ramses might be a sex addict

Most of his storyline is about sex :heh:
Like it's literally dangerous for a woman to have sex too quickly after pregnancy...if thats really an issue for him he got not business even being in a relationship. He's basically just announcing ahead of time he gonna be cheating or requesting an open relationship

Hiding his deviancy in SJW rhetoric. One of them male feminists on Twitter who got that big female following then an ex drops a thread about all his weird ass abusive behavior :pachaha:

Last edited: