Love Is Blind Netflix

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im also kind at mad alt-breh, Ramses ended up being a toxic earthy hoe. I thought he was gonna be chill and laid back but he just uses being a male feminist and earthy to do typical nikka shyt :mjlol:

Like not wanting to use condoms and not wanting kids :wtf:

nikka just say BC is a deal breaker and keep it moving. Stop trying to philosophize raw sex :dead:

Dude is giving Eric Bennet sex addict vibes

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Im also kind at mad alt-breh, Ramses ended up being a toxic earthy hoe. I thought he was gonna be chill and laid back but he just uses being a male feminist and earthy to do typical nikka shyt :mjlol:

Like not wanting to use condoms and not wanting kids :wtf:

nikka just say BC is a deal breaker and keep it moving. Stop trying to philosophize raw sex :dead:

Dude is giving Eric Bennet sex addict vibes
Those types be low key :demonic:
My brother is one of those dudes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"guys.....I'm usually just hot to them" - Hannah

Heaux, wat?! :dwillhuh:
She sound like Hanson the butler from scary movie talking about “I want to show you my fun side”

take-my-strong-hand-scary-movie.png

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Yeah, she looks fire on IG.

Tim probably caught her in a bad phase tbh, should have held out

A month of ozemp shots and shes back to being a baddie
She might have the second best face card.

Even with the weight gain she's proportional. I'm not even bbw gang but if she had proper hygiene and a moldable attitude then :ehh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah my whole thing with her is if she's making such a big deal over something so small imagine when the bigger shyt in life hits and there is a disagreement. She would make a man's life hell until she gets her way.

She just need a nikka with some backbone, bread, and options to tell her to :camby:

If it was me I would’ve been like “I like you but you gotta chill.” Or if she really kept nagging me I’d be like “you ever think THIS is why you haven’t been wifed up yet?” :mjtf: