Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Monica and Ashley are the only two viable wives on this show.
Ashely
Rest of the hoes will drag you to hell.
Ashley yes. Monica seems high strung and bossy as hell. She's fine though. She'll definitely nag a man until his will is broken. Taylor (I think that's the Asian woman) seems like she'd be a dope partner.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Ashley yes. Monica seems high strung and bossy as hell. She's fine though. She'll definitely nag a man until his will is broken. Taylor (I think that's the Asian woman) seems like she'd be a dope partner.
Yeah, they ain't even left paradise yet and she already drew a line in the sand on not getting flowers yet and putting dude's word on the line. Dude obviously crashed out with the texts in the end, but there were other ways for her to get her way about this that didn't suck the fun out of the room on some zero sum shyt. She skipped right past using her flirty, feminine influence to get the same result and made it a problem.

Aside from that, she's in her late 30s and having been married for a decade and a half, I wish people truly knew that the rom com hopes are cool, but so much of this is just loving each other through mundane, boring life shyt. When I told my wife about the flowers, she was like flowers are nice but :mjtf: :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they ain't even left paradise yet and she already drew a line in the sand on not getting flowers yet and putting dude's word on the line. Dude obviously crashed out with the texts in the end, but there were other ways for her to get her way about this that didn't suck the fun out of the room on some zero sum shyt. She skipped right past using her flirty, feminine influence to get the same result and made it a problem.

Aside from that, she's in her late 30s and having been married for a decade and a half, I wish people truly knew that the rom com hopes are cool, but so much of this is just loving each other through mundane, boring life shyt. When I told my wife about the flowers, she was like flowers are nice but :mjtf: :mjlol:
Yeah my whole thing with her is if she's making such a big deal over something so small imagine when the bigger shyt in life hits and there is a disagreement. She would make a man's life hell until she gets her way.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah my whole thing with her is if she's making such a big deal over something so small imagine when the bigger shyt in life hits and there is a disagreement. She would make a man's life hell until she gets her way.
Chick like that will take years off a brehs life. Imagine coming home after a long day of work and seeing that face tightening up over something different every day :beli:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Chick like that will take years off a brehs life. Imagine coming home after a long day of work and seeing that face tightening up over something different every day :beli:
That's the nikkas that got to stop at a bar on the way home to get a couple drinks in em. Then sit in the driveway another 15-20 minutes after getting home just to brace themselves for what they know is coming their way.

Daps
Here’s what I don’t get…These nikkax went from full on lovey dovy in the pod, seeing each other, going on vacation and already she’s saying crazy shyt a man would get his eye blacked for saying??

Son lol

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Here’s what I don’t get…These nikkax went from full on lovey dovy in the pod, seeing each other, going on vacation and already she’s saying crazy shyt a man would get his eye blacked for saying??

Son lol
Oh yeah Alex ain't blameless AT ALL but I recognize all the bad behavioral patterns in Tim, too...I invented them shyts :pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hannah is one of those women who believes they're more mature than they actually are. There's nothing mature about putting your man's lack of sexual energy on blast for the world to see. And the "I've taught you everything you know. I've turned you from a boy into a man" shyt is wild. GTFOH bytch, you've known this dude for a month :dead:. You gotta immediately leave a chick if she say something like that to you.

And ya'll notice, as soon as Nick started talking to her like an actual man, her whole energy changed :mjlol:

Neither here or there but I'll wear all the condoms you want me to wear, Marissa :hubie:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Hannah is one of those women who believes they're more mature than they actually are. There's nothing mature about putting your man's lack of sexual energy on blast for the world to see. And the "I've taught you everything you know. I've turned you from a boy into a man" shyt is wild. GTFOH bytch, you've known this dude for a month :dead:. You gotta immediately leave a chick if she say something like that to you.

And ya'll notice, as soon as Nick started talking to her like an actual man, her whole energy changed :mjlol:

Neither here or there but I'll wear all the condoms you want me to wear, Marissa :hubie:
She INSTANTLY deflected, tried changing the subject, and wanted to “go to bed.”

Soon as Nick started standing up for himself you can tell she lowkey got turned on :russ:

Nah Nick dodged a bullet..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Tim reminds me of me...and not in a good way lmao. nikka's a self-sabotaging, bad communicator who will just let shyt fester cuz he's low-key looking for a reason to end it.

And dude was on some real dikkhead shyt in the breakup too.
My homegirl pointed this out to be about Tim and Alex during the first few episodes. They literally trauma bonded when they talked about their past experiences and she told me flat out they weren’t gonna last.

After that fight they had in Mexico (which is wild to me that they didn’t film it), Tim was mentally checked out at that point. He tried to make it work, but clearly that shyt really irked him.

It still wild to me that he went from writing a heartfelt letter to her father asking for his blessing to marry her. To becoming a cold hearted fukk boy and telling her that he never wants to see her again.

ALL BECAUSE she went to take a nap after talking to his parents for 4 hours :gucci:

Trust me I know ole girl had some issues too. But it’s :mindblown: that he simply is unable to communicate properly to the point where he just self sabotages. Dude needs therapy…

Alex lowkey needs it too..but she seemed like she was willing to make if work…

Also…she lowkey bad as fukk :whoo: