Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Thing is tho he literally was smashing the lesbian broad so in theory he wasn’t no sperm donor.. Man’s had relations with a dyke and that’s where the issue is lol…
I mean that's not the issue at all imo. Like I said. "Ghetto donation". On some "She Hate Me" shyt. The issue is about if that was his ex girl and he had a whole family on the side he didn't take care of.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hannah spending $300 a week on groceries :dead: She either got a tapeworm or she eating like the linebackers she built like :dead:
My ex was like that for real. I was literally giving her $300 a week for groceries, and this was like 12 years ago so $300 went a lot further. Finally I got fed up at it and started looking over the receipts. She was buying expensive as fresh fish, and high end steaks or ribs to cook. I remember she didn't purchase enough fish one time and asked me to go scoop while she was cooking and that shyt was like $14 a filet. I told her for that price we might as well just be eating at a restaurant.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I mean that's not the issue at all imo. Like I said. "Ghetto donation". On some "She Hate Me" shyt. The issue is about if that was his ex girl and he had a whole family on the side he didn't take care of.
Yeah the issue is him just hiding that shyt. And I get it. I had two kids before I was 20, and I lost a lot of p*ssy from it. So for a while I'd avoid mentioning it. Then I was just like fukk it, I'm never disowning my kids since I'm proud of them so if it cost me some p*ssy so be it. If it was truly a sperm donor situation that's easy to explain away. He was definitely living foul not mentioning it.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think Marissa is all the way with the shyts. First I don't think she was joking about them being a throuple. I think she threw it out there to test the water. Then at the party after talking about how horny they all are she threw out having an orgy. I think shorty a freak.
Yeah, too freaky for me she is a slut lol. The type that would fukk people behind your back, too led by her horniness. It's one thing to be into the whole throuple thing and having a real convo about it but she's too much. I couldn't wife her plus she be trying to rule over her dude.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah, too freaky for me she is a slut lol. The type that would fukk people behind your back, too led by her horniness. It's one thing to be into the whole throuple thing and having a real convo about it but she's too much. I couldn't wife her plus she be trying to rule over her dude.
Imagine how loose she was in the marines :huhldup:

Those cacs must be all watching right now like :sas1:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone watching Love is Blind, Habibi? The shyt is funnier than the OG. The voice overs are wild but if you can get past it, it's interesting to see the muslim culture and how they handle finding a mate.

Some of the fellas out the gate are like the woman must put her family and husband first, the woman are like this man must have a lot of money and be able to support me. One of them is a model and she straight up was like I don't do coffee or walking dates. The men are quick to say I love this one and even let the other men know. It's a wild dynamic but many of them pick right away.

Imagine how loose she was in the marines :huhldup:

Those cacs must be all watching right now like :sas1:
Facts, you know they were sluting her out :ufdup:Running trains and everything.

Raw anal too lol jk

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Finally caught up.

Stephen never fooled me with his BS. Dude probably is a cuck. Probably spends crazy money on sex workers and goes to all the sex conventions.

Monica us just avg. Too damn bossy but I felt bad for her.

Hannah ugly as hell. Her momma look better than her and she wanna nitpick and throw jabs at everything but can't take them. Nick is a man child who ain't ready for marriage.

I feel like Marissa and Ramasas argue over dumb shyt compared to other couples. Marissa mom with that tounge ring was :hhh:

Ashley and Tyler had the best vibes but the kids may have ruined it.

Garrett and his girl boring but compatible. They would have worked but that move to San Diego is too much too soon.

Alex I'd fat bossy and messy she gotta go :camby: