Love Is Blind Netflix

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Finally caught up.

Stephen never fooled me with his BS. Dude probably is a cuck. Probably spends crazy money on sex workers and goes to all the sex conventions.

Monica us just avg. Too damn bossy but I felt bad for her.

Hannah ugly as hell. Her momma look better than her and she wanna nitpick and throw jabs at everything but can't take them. Nick is a man child who ain't ready for marriage.

I feel like Marissa and Ramasas argue over dumb shyt compared to other couples. Marissa mom with that tounge ring was :hhh:

Ashley and Tyler had the best vibes but the kids may have ruined it.

Garrett and his girl boring but compatible. They would have worked but that move to San Diego is too much too soon.

Alex I'd fat bossy and messy she gotta go :camby:
Yeah as annoying as Monica was she clearly communicated all of her wants and boundaries and breh just shytted on her completely. Wasted her time.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished episode 9…

Monica grew heavy on me. She’s got flawless skin, a model body, and surprisingly big t*ts (that she keeps hidden). I think she might fall back on the high maintenance a bit if she met a real nikka who got his stuff together and put her in her place.

Tyler is a WILD nikka. Even if he got a lesbian homie pregnant he’s a dumbass for doing it THREE times. If he did it without paperwork and he’s staying in the kids lives, he’s an idiot. He’s a visible dad at that point

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the sus dude with rat tail seems like such a bytch

complains about everything

last episode. he says he doesn't want kids anytime soon. he says he doesn't want her to do BC if it affects her and then complains he has to wear condoms

:gucci:

not to mention how big of a deal he makes that she was in the military

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Hannah got WSOAT (Worse Shape Of All Time).

Chris Evans lite getting played by his girl is crazy, I would have dropped her if she dubbed my kiss like that.

Monica's partner is probably even worse than her, he doesn't know to shut up. That's from a lack of confidence.
big-back.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know it's an expression but do you know how violent and hateful it is to tell someone you'll chop their balls off. On camera, no less
She don't know that nikka from a can of paint and talking to him like that. Imagine when she gets comfortable with him? Her mouth is fukkin insane.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
She don't know that nikka from a can of paint and talking to him like that. Imagine when she gets comfortable with him? Her mouth is fukkin insane.
Crazy as fukk.

What's telling too is that mom is like that, daughter is a hardcore military chick, and the brothers were soft like Ramses. Probably made them boys sit down to pee growing up.

Gonna be hell on wheels dealing with this chick and her momma