Love Is Blind Netflix

Daps
Finally listened to the bird babble tiktok ^^^^

I think the fact that the mother of kids is a lesbian actually supports his case:ehh:

He could be in the kids life as a friend-uncle figure. If it was a past family/relationship thing i could understand but it doesn’t seem to be the case. He’s clear imo:yeshrug:

They have a pic of him getting engaged. It was the typical DC monument in the back engagement photo. And one of his exes said he took $10K from her. I’d never go on a reality show. Everyone from your past puts your business out there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This could be the problematic part if they were doing it off the books, and then like a sucka nikka he still didn’t want to “abandon his seeds” or some shyt so he’s now legally attached to them.

Either way it’s pretty messy but he might be able to juelz out of it
I was thinking the same shyt. He may have never been in a relationship with shorty and did one of those "ghetto" unofficial donations and decided to still be around the kids. I just can't think a nikka would be this stupid to go on a popular show with actual kids and not think it would pop up.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Tim when he visits Alex's apartment.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-14_at_1.23.53_PM.jpg

:scusthov:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Monica is a fukking wet blanket :mjlol:

Quadroonikka pouring his heart and she just like ":hhh: Cut all that talking shyt out"
Of course it could be editing but she did that shyt that I hate that women do at times. "You're not giving me a chance to get a word in". THen you get quiet and they ain't got shyt to say or they just keep harping on you not letting them talking instead of saying what they had to say.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lmao that Marissa chose the two gay dudes. They had to set that shyt up with the producers pulling strings.

As for Hannah can't believe she is talking about height. Dude actually seemed to like her but she is fronting on him when she is far from pretty.

As for the thick black woman im about fifty fifty on it working but she seems to be the stubborn type. Could be wrong though.
I think Marissa is all the way with the shyts. First I don't think she was joking about them being a throuple. I think she threw it out there to test the water. Then at the party after talking about how horny they all are she threw out having an orgy. I think shorty a freak.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I was thinking the same shyt. He may have never been in a relationship with shorty and did one of those "ghetto" unofficial donations and decided to still be around the kids. I just can't think a nikka would be this stupid to go on a popular show with actual kids and not think it would pop up.
And honestly it probably would've made him actually look like a standup dude in Ashley's eyes and give him a heartwarming story. Like damn, he'd do that for his lesbian homie?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And honestly it probably would've made him actually look like a standup dude in Ashley's eyes and give him a heartwarming story. Like damn, he'd do that for his lesbian homie?

Thing is tho he literally was smashing the lesbian broad so in theory he wasn’t no sperm donor.. Man’s had relations with a dyke and that’s where the issue is lol…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Marissa is all the way with the shyts. First I don't think she was joking about them being a throuple. I think she threw it out there to test the water. Then at the party after talking about how horny they all are she threw out having an orgy. I think shorty a freak.

I want to fukk the shyt out of her :takedat: