Love Is Blind Netflix

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally listened to the bird babble tiktok ^^^^

I think the fact that the mother of kids is a lesbian actually supports his case:ehh:

He could be in the kids life as a friend-uncle figure. If it was a past family/relationship thing i could understand but it doesn’t seem to be the case. He’s clear imo:yeshrug:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Finally listened to the bird babble tiktok ^^^^

I think the fact that the mother of kids is a lesbian actually supports his case:ehh:

He could be in the kids life as a friend-uncle figure. If it was a past family/relationship thing i could understand but it doesn’t seem to be the case. He’s clear imo:yeshrug:
It was a tell when dude was waxing deep with her talking about your past doesn't matter and I'm sure you'll have people from the past on social media popping up talking about you crazy because he knows he will.

She was like, Nah, I can't think of anyone that would pop back up :ehh:

Dude was like ... :lupe:

:mjlol:

I hope dude wasn't just out here seeding up lesbians without paperwork lmao. He seems dumber than he lets on tho so we'll see how this plays out. Even doing the sperm bank thing for a few hundred bucks is crazy for a dude who talks like he wants kids for real

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope dude wasn't just out here seeding up lesbians without paperwork lmao. He seems dumber than he lets on tho so we'll see how this plays out. Even doing the sperm bank thing for a few hundred bucks is crazy for a dude who talks like he wants kids for real

This could be the problematic part if they were doing it off the books, and then like a sucka nikka he still didn’t want to “abandon his seeds” or some shyt so he’s now legally attached to them.

Either way it’s pretty messy but he might be able to juelz out of it

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Episode 8: damn my mans must have been on some super freak shyt the type of shyt that would have Diddy like :picard:
She kept mentioning dude having an anal fixation and then fast forward she's saying how disgusting the texts were so I got a feeling it's something embarrassingly assy like fart fetishes or something :mjlol:

He kept trying to end the conversation like don't worry, I'll leave and be out of your hair :whoa::damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She kept mentioning dude having an anal fixation and then fast forward she's saying how disgusting the texts were so I got a feeling it's something embarrassingly assy like fart fetishes or something :mjlol:

He kept trying to end the conversation like don't worry, I'll leave and be out of your hair :whoa::damn:

Mans into collecting panties or some shyt, some weirdo shyt like feet eating.

She gonna air him out, i can’t wait :dead:

I always feel bad for the parents that end up getting involved in the fukkery :francis:

Single parents: “i sacrificed a lot to raise them right, they’re my only daughter/son, please take care of them, please 🙏🏾

Spouse: “i will do my best to be the woman/man that you want me to be, im going to make you and your wife proud, sir :salute:

*previews from the next episode*: “You were eating that girls ass last night!!!!! Thats why you didn’t come home! :damn:

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She gonna air him out, i can’t wait :dead:

I always feel bad for the parents that end up getting involved in the fukkery :francis:

Single parents: “i sacrificed a lot to raise them right, they’re my only daughter/son, please take care of them, please 🙏🏾

Spouse: “i will do my best to be the woman/man that you want me to be, im going to make you and your wife proud, sir :salute:

*previews from the next episode*: “You were eating that girls ass last night!!!!! Thats why you didn’t come home! :damn:
That's what I was thinking with ol girl's dad who has MS. Brotha broke down crying after he read the letter to him :wow:

Gonna be some plum foolishness by the time the reunion rolls around :blessed: