Love Is Blind Netflix

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hannah got WSOAT (Worse Shape Of All Time).

Chris Evans lite getting played by his girl is crazy, I would have dropped her if she dubbed my kiss like that.

Monica's partner is probably even worse than her, he doesn't know to shut up. That's from a lack of confidence.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Marissa's mom is with the shyts :pachaha:

Goddamn she got mad trust issues :bryan:
Yea she's nuts. Lol. And that weird nikka literally said sex can't be enjoyable with a condom. So that means this nikka prolly NEVER uses a condom. She need to really evaluate that gay ass nikka.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Marissa getting what she deserves :scust:

She had a dude in the pods that is literally a Marine with a sensitive side, so she could have had the best of both worlds. She chose the "What is gender, really?" ass dude she thought she could p*ssy up and it backfired. From jumpstreet she's been laying down the law with him talking about my way or the highway, no gender roles, no patriarchy, you stay home with the kids, you cook while I watch, etc.

Chose the dude that cries and paints his nails to push him around and get her way, knowing at heart that she's a flag-waving patriot who would get with a tobacco spitting military dude in a second. But said dude is less likely to put up with her bullshyt.

She thought she was just going to be getting foot rubs and boss chick compliments all day but didn't bank on soft breh having deal breakers :umad:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hannah spending $300 a week on groceries :dead: She either got a tapeworm or she eating like the linebackers she built like :dead:
300 on groceries is crazy. She was living alone too right? Sheesh! One thing if you had kids it makes sense but cmon.

Son type a fukk boy too. nikka was OD judging her for being from the military. I'm like son u not even FROM this country so how u on ur high horse about some shyt u don't even understand? She was trying to explain that alotta young people who enlist don't understand the gravity of the situation and he was basically shytting on that. I'm like this nikka soft af and prolly never fought for anything in his life. Not even himself. And I don't even like the military and I felt a way about the way son was acting.
Finally got up to that part, dude is a lame for that. I don't like them as a couple, we will see if they make it to the altar lol.

I know 5 percent black isn't.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hannah got WSOAT (Worse Shape Of All Time).

Chris Evans lite getting played by his girl is crazy, I would have dropped her if she dubbed my kiss like that.

Monica's partner is probably even worse than her, he doesn't know to shut up. That's from a lack of confidence.
She bad built.

Got the body of Sponge Bob

She’s physically unattractive

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeaaa....Monica not gonna last long with this goofy ass looking white boy :dead:
No seriously, was this the most obvious one or not? :russ:

And Ramses is bytch. Dude completely folded for Marissa's mom. She immediately sensed the bytch in him. She saw him as a bum and treated him like one. Her daughter don't even have money yet and she already sees him as a leech, wanting that prenup :dead:

No way Marissa respects this goofy Arby's curly-fry haired nikka. I don't care what they tell each other about "not believing in gender roles". It's no surprise he has a problem with the military. Assert some dominance you p*ssy :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She bad built.

Got the body of Sponge Bob

She’s physically unattractive

Whats crazy is her parents look like above average attractive white people. Her spending 300 a week on groceries perfectly explains why her mom had to put locks on the cabinets and pantries growing up

Thats wide backness is gonna rear its ugly head if she gets pregnant

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
No seriously, was this the most obvious one or not? :russ:

And Ramses is bytch. Dude completely folded for Marissa's mom. She immediately sensed the bytch in him. She saw him as a bum and treated him like one. Her daughter don't even have money yet and she already sees him as a leech, wanting that prenup :dead:

No way Marissa respects this goofy Arby's curly-fry haired nikka. I don't care what they tell each other about "not believing in gender roles". It's no surprise he has a problem with the military. Assert some dominance you p*ssy :mjlol:
That's the part that gets me. They're high and mighty like she's going to be bankrolling him when she's just in law school and already complaining about that. She got a loooong way to go before she's going to be living that lawyer life that they're talking about. Taking some classes doesn't impress me. Plus, the mom was talking like she wants to be a stay at home mom in 2 or 3 years anyway, so when is that so-called lawyer money supposed to kick in :dahell:

Not to mention the debt she's going to be taking on