Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
AD is nasty, nasty work first of all knowing a man lied to you and you go on two dates with him, the second at his house for dinner and he definitely smashed as well. We all know what happens when you invite a woman over for 'dinner'

Be used as a cum rag for sociopathic white men brehettes

I already told you she was a hardcore wench. :mjlol: we can't be in any doubt now. I said earlier on that if any of the white boys like Matthew proposed she would have taken them over Clay 100%. She was happily dikk-riding Jimmy and even had the hots for Trevor as well.

You could tell Clay was deep in his feelings hearing that her and Matthew had met up, despite her apparently already telling him. I'd be disgusted with her that would tell me she is not wife material at all.

He dodged a huge bullet. Even know he was like a clown up there saying he made a mistake lol naw Breh your gut told you something and you followed it.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
AD is nasty, nasty work first of all knowing a man lied to you and you go on two dates with him, the second at his house for dinner and he definitely got smashed as well. We all know what happens when you invite a woman over for 'dinner'

Be used as a cum rag for sociopathic white men brehettes

I already told you she was a hardcore wench. :mjlol: we can't be in any doubt now. I said earlier on that if any of the white boys like Matthew proposed she would have taken them over Clay 100%. She was happily dikk-riding Jimmy and even had the hots for Trevor as well.

You could tell Clay was deep in his feelings hearing that her and Matthew had met up, despite her apparently already telling him. I'd be disgusted with her that would tell me she is not wife material at all.

He dodged a huge bullet. Even know he was like a clown up there saying he made a mistake lol naw Breh your gut told you something and you followed it.
This is why I said the reunion was dirt. The women skated on that shyt. Most of their bullshyt didn't get called out. They used the whole shyt to attack Sara. A fukking FAN had to ask Brittney something so they even could get a chance to speak at all. Wild disorganized.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are not a girl's girl!

WomanYellingAtACat_meme.jpg

My main takeaway was that "You're not a girl's girl," is the basic white lady version of "You ain't a real nikka." :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My main takeaway was that "You're not a girl's girl," is the basic white lady version of "You ain't a real nikka." :dead:
It's basically an excuse to clique up. Where the fukk was that girl's girl shyt when Jessica was plotting on Jimmy? Where was that girl's girl shyt when Chelsea was hating on Jess and basically destroyed her engagement over jealousy of her? Now she's aunty Chelsea to her daughter? And now Jimmy's the enemy? bytches is phony as fukk. Even the bean dip shyt. Was Laura a girl's girl when she basically tried to set AD up to be objectified by her man? What made it worse is the only reason Jeremy brought it up is cause he didn't even know wtf it meant. AD automatically caught on to what it meant. When AD came up to Laura. Was Laura a girl's girl when she was basically dismissing AD's feelings? NOW she wanna apologize cause the cameras are on and her self centered ass getting good press cause of the Jeremy shyt. Like I said the women skated on their bullshyt at that reunion.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's basically an excuse to clique up. Where the fukk was that girl's girl shyt when Jessica was plotting on Jimmy? Where was that girl's girl shyt when Chelsea was hating on Jess and basically destroyed her engagement over jealousy of her? Now she's aunty Chelsea to her daughter? And now Jimmy's the enemy? bytches is phony as fukk. Even the bean dip shyt. Was Laura a girl's girl when she basically tried to set AD up to be objectified by her man? What made it worse is the only reason Jeremy brought it up is cause he didn't even know wtf it meant. AD automatically caught on to what it meant. When AD came up to Laura. Was Laura a girl's girl when she was basically dismissing AD's feelings? NOW she wanna apologize cause the cameras are on and her self centered ass getting good press cause of the Jeremy shyt. Like I said the women skated on their bullshyt at that reunion.

They gotta get you on the host couch or at least in the audience casting :whoo:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This is why I said the reunion was dirt. The women skated on that shyt. Most of their bullshyt didn't get called out. They used the whole shyt to attack Sara. A fukking FAN had to ask Brittney something so they even could get a chance to speak at all. Wild disorganized.
right? how the fukk did no one call out Laura for being wild disrespectful??????? she was actually getting applause :mindblown:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
right? how the fukk did no one call out Laura for being wild disrespectful??????? she was actually getting applause :mindblown:
I didn't hate her near as much as other people but yeah that should've been addressed. She was far from perfect and needed her behavior put on blast.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I didn't hate her near as much as other people but yeah that should've been addressed. She was far from perfect and needed her behavior put on blast.
with the cameras on, said something along the lines of 'well someone here went to college hehe" another time she said something like "one of us has a home" knowing damn well ol boy just sold his home. I mean there's a few others, she gave off that rich white girl snooty better than everyone vibes, where they slide little comments in there undetected. her own mother said "shes a bit to deal with". at the cook out trevor saw it as well "man shes mean". no one mentioned any of this during the reunion? :mindblown: