Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
with the cameras on, said something along the lines of 'well someone here went to college hehe" another time she said something like "one of us has a home" knowing damn well ol boy just sold his home. I mean there's a few others, she gave off that rich white girl snooty better than everyone vibes, where they slide little comments in there undetected. her own mother said "shes a bit to deal with". at the cook out trevor saw it as well "man shes mean". no one mentioned any of this during the reunion? :mindblown:
See I didn't mind cause I love shyt talking women and I have nothing I'm insecure about so her digs would be funny to me. My entire family talks shyt to each other like that. But I know not everybody is like that. They should've at least asked if she thought she was too mean with the comments or is working on it. But as usual it's a popularity contest and the only way a woman's personality or character is attacked is if the other women don't like them like Sarah Anne. Chelsea not getting pressed on her lying was just breezed by and ignored too.

Also Chelsea is saying on an interview that before their big argument, the night before Jimmy pocketdialed her while he was supposed to be home and in bed. Instead he was with friends talking about what bar they were going to next. Seems like some more bullshyt to avoid accountability again.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said before he had one of the best looking girls of the season. And ain't even wanna touch her. Lol.

Didn't he have an issue with interacial dating though? or was it just women? :skip:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See I didn't mind cause I love shyt talking women and I have nothing I'm insecure about so her digs would be funny to me. My entire family talks shyt to each other like that. But I know not everybody is like that. They should've at least asked if she thought she was too mean with the comments or is working on it. But as usual it's a popularity contest and the only way a woman's personality or character is attacked is if the other women don't like them like Sarah Anne. Chelsea not getting pressed on her lying was just breezed by and ignored too.

Also Chelsea is saying on an interview that before their big argument, the night before Jimmy pocketdialed her while he was supposed to be home and in bed. Instead he was with friends talking about what bar they were going to next. Seems like some more bullshyt to avoid accountability again.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Well, that does answer a lot of questions. They need to get better people doing these finales because Nick and wifey suck. Get Andy out there or someone who will ask the right questions and uncover the details that we care about.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

bytch is a pure liar. Smh. And Laura's own family feels like she's hard to deal with. Both her father and mother tried to warn Jeremy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
AD is nasty, nasty work first of all knowing a man lied to you and you go on two dates with him, the second at his house for dinner and he definitely smashed as well. We all know what happens when you invite a woman over for 'dinner'

Be used as a cum rag for sociopathic white men brehettes

I already told you she was a hardcore wench. :mjlol: we can't be in any doubt now. I said earlier on that if any of the white boys like Matthew proposed she would have taken them over Clay 100%. She was happily dikk-riding Jimmy and even had the hots for Trevor as well.

You could tell Clay was deep in his feelings hearing that her and Matthew had met up, despite her apparently already telling him. I'd be disgusted with her that would tell me she is not wife material at all.

He dodged a huge bullet. Even know he was like a clown up there saying he made a mistake lol naw Breh your gut told you something and you followed it.

Its annoying because she was the first to bring to attention big gay breh dating the white Woman with “is she prepared to raise black children” bs but she knowingly was talking to and sleeping with white men.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay principal's girl was looking right. Even with that saving herself for marriage shyt, I woulda been testing those boundaries and she would be submitting :demonic:

I know you ain't mean it like that, but this reads like some near Benefitted type shyt. :mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That nikka gay. Lol

Yeah Kenneth is super gay. I noticed that was not touched on at all on the reunion. But her and him are 'besties' now.

What straight man do you know who is facetiming a chick he was with and didn't even smash kekeking.

The audacity for this man to excuse his excessive phone usage to him talking to parents and kids at the charter school late at night. Lol

They should have asked him what mans house he went to the night they separated.

:dame:

Black, white, any woman he got with on that show ain't no way it was ever going down the aisle.

Last edited:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
laura is a brat and straight up disrespectful :manny:

ON THE FIRST TIME JERAMEY MET HER FAMILY...she went in on his hawaiian shirts, the problems they were having, girls dm'ing him, all his "icks", just airing the dirty laundry.

the first time with the fam it should be playful, lighthearted, lovey dovey..."oh i'm so in love with him, he's so great, I love xyz about him" and maybe addressing SOME roadblocks you've experienced...but instead this broad unloaded the entire magazine on him :hhh:

i'm sure he thought this is what sundays, cookouts, and thanksgivings would be like with laura's family...this is my future. that was the moment he checked out.

just an overall insufferable woman to be around :ehh:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Jeramey's explanation should've been the most obvious thing. Laura treated him like shyt since their vacation in DR, and that's why he went to Sarah Ann. He fukked up cheating but he should've taken a page outta Zack's book and told Laura this ain't gonna work, deuces. No one would've blamed him for going to Sarah Ann had he done it like that.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Her and Jimmy was definitely heavily flirting even back at the couples getaway.

To extend her 15 mins I could see her fukking with him.

AD has probaly been many a whiteboys first 'chocolate' plaything

As what else is she doing? She's an IG 'realtor' (whose never sold anything) and a VIP manager bottle girl.

Those aren't gonna give her the level of fame she obviously wants.

Someone on here pointed out something that they never went to where this chick lived and it was never really mentioned as to why they didn’t