Love Is Blind Netflix

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn some of yall got it out for Clay. Us black men can't even show any vulnerability without constant criticism. Dude been keeping it real all season like others said. It's rare for some black men to completely open up to the world about their infidelity and trouble with just being in a relationship period. Props to Clay for expressing himself. He needs to leave AD where she at. Damn I felt for her this season though. But to let weirdo get a chance after him lying to both women is crazy. She comes off really desperate. Fine as hell though.

Last edited:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Trevor either being the most ill pprepared man of all time or completely freezing like a deer in headlights :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They did Jeremy dirty. He got attacked from all side. He cares too much about how he looked on tv it back fired, he should have just said the truth "the bytch was annoying, dissed me in front of her fam, is wild disrespectful so I decided to check out Sarah Ann instead" of course the women would say "well why didnt you say that when you came back home" respond with honesty "I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and I didn't want to look bad, there I said it" it would have deaded them all right there.

Naw he's just a passive man

He should have just done everything you said.

Laura is a NASTY woman.

All he had to do was POINT that out and her flagrants.

But he's scared of coming across as "bad", probably how he was raised.

So he resorts to being sneaky/passive aggressive.

Even when they were grilling him and Sara Ann, he let her do the talking and didn't take control and properly challenge what was being said.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
- "you're a pick me"!!!
- "no, you're a pick me"!!

:mjlol:

You are not a girl's girl!

WomanYellingAtACat_meme.jpg