Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
laura is a brat and straight up disrespectful :manny:

ON THE FIRST TIME JERAMEY MET HER FAMILY...she went in on his hawaiian shirts, the problems they were having, girls dm'ing him, all his "icks", just airing the dirty laundry.

the first time with the fam it should be playful, lighthearted, lovey dovey..."oh i'm so in love with him, he's so great, I love xyz about him" and maybe addressing SOME roadblocks you've experienced...but instead this broad unloaded the entire magazine on him :hhh:

i'm sure he thought this is what sundays, cookouts, and thanksgivings would be like with laura's family...this is my future. that was the moment he checked out.

just an overall insufferable woman to be around :ehh:
Yessir. His only problem is he should've just gave her the business right to her face and said yo I'm not fukkin wit u no more cause ur attitude is trash.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Its annoying because she was the first to bring to attention big gay breh dating the white Woman with “is she prepared to raise black children” bs but she knowingly was talking to and sleeping with white men.
First off as soon as she said Boston I hit the :francis:

then had the audacity to say she's never dated white men. :martin:
we're playing word games now huh, aite how many have you fukked? :martin: is what I would have followed up with.

I kept telling my girl "shes lying, how many black men can she pick up in her town? she dates 5 and thats half of them right there.

havent dated white men but trevor and autistic matthew are 'very cute'. :martin:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Women be killing me with that shyt in real life. A dude that treats them as just somebody to nut in and they act like they are using the man. Talking about "I don't take him serious, I just use him when I need some sex" knowing damn well they hope he straightens up and actually wifes them up. Then get mad when it never happens.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Women be killing me with that shyt in real life. A dude that treats them as just somebody to nut in and they act like they are using the man. Talking about "I don't take him serious, I just use him when I need some sex" knowing damn well they hope he straightens up and actually wifes them up. Then get mad when it never happens.

Most chicks ain’t letting you beat unless they think theres a pot at the end of the rainbow lol

We already know she would run away and get married to him if he asked her tomorrow

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I think some of y'all are missing why Clay can be accused of coming off as a politician. Go through this thread and crying ass Marshall of all people got a gang of grace, so I don't think brehs just hate to see a black man vulnerable.

Breh all season word vomits and gets the deer in the headlights answering questions no one asked. I called him Jon Jones (for my MMA brehs) from the jump, but you could say he seems to have some Eddie Haskel in him. Both things can be true.

I mean, just look at his pops. The ultimate smooth talker. Clay getting therapy to undo the fact that he became his pops is admirable but that's a loooong journey.

If a chick came to me talking about "My mom fukked around on my dad and I've never been faithful in my life :mjcry:"

I can be happy that she's going to therapy for it while also not sticking around to be her guinea pig.

And that's not even a knock. To be real, him and AD are the worst for each other because she's also a dikk crazy chick that will put up with anything. So he can "relapse" all he wants and she'll never go away. They're honestly the perfect example of a couple that is on and off forever and keeps reinforcing the worst in each other before making three babies that gotta grow up and fix their shyt too :wow:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeramey's explanation should've been the most obvious thing. Laura treated him like shyt since their vacation in DR, and that's why he went to Sarah Ann. He fukked up cheating but he should've taken a page outta Zack's book and told Laura this ain't gonna work, deuces. No one would've blamed him for going to Sarah Ann had he done it like that.
If he said that, I dont think anyone with sense would blame him. But he kept acting like an idiot.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think some of y'all are missing why Clay can be accused of coming off as a politician. Go through this thread and crying ass Marshall of all people got a gang of grace, so I don't think brehs just hate to see a black man vulnerable.

Breh all season word vomits and gets the deer in the headlights answering questions no one asked. I called him Jon Jones (for my MMA brehs) from the jump, but you could say he seems to have some Eddie Haskel in him. Both things can be true.

I mean, just look at his pops. The ultimate smooth talker. Clay getting therapy to undo the fact that he became his pops is admirable but that's a loooong journey.

If a chick came to me talking about "My mom fukked around on my dad and I've never been faithful in my life :mjcry:"

I can be happy that she's going to therapy for it while also not sticking around to be her guinea pig.

And that's not even a knock. To be real, him and AD are the worst for each other because she's also a dikk crazy chick that will put up with anything. So he can "relapse" all he wants and she'll never go away. They're honestly the perfect example of a couple that is on and off forever and keeps reinforcing the worst in each other before making three babies that gotta grow up and fix their shyt too :wow:
Part of my bias too came from growing up in a family of Clay's. Smooth talking nikkas with game out the ass. Half of them held down families while creeping and getting p*ssy on the side while the rest bounced from woman to woman, having a bunch of kids while never settling down. Even the ones with families still fukked around with everything moving even while giving their woman the speeches that they'll try and do better going forward. It was the reason when I was hoeing around I was just flat out honest with women and told them I wouldn't be in a relationship with them and why I've been so against cheating. I know all about the temptation and fighting those urges but have managed to avoid it minus one instance. That's why in my mind talk is meaningless. If you don't want to cheat then just don't do that shyt, stop talking and let your actions speak.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol many of us said that Clay would still be smashing her without the commitment to actually marry her.

She seems pretty toxic and desperate in the way she moves. Jumping from one dikk to the other.

:francis:

She continues to embarrass herself. The funny thing is reading "black twitter" today and nobody is respecting her decisions, black women have thrown her under the bus especially over that Matthew shyt, weren't nobody impressed by that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Part of my bias too came from growing up in a family of Clay's. Smooth talking nikkas with game out the ass. Half of them held down families while creeping and getting p*ssy on the side while the rest bounced from woman to woman, having a bunch of kids while never settling down. Even the ones with families still fukked around with everything moving even while giving their woman the speeches that they'll try and do better going forward. It was the reason when I was hoeing around I was just flat out honest with women and told them I wouldn't be in a relationship with them and why I've been so against cheating. I know all about the temptation and fighting those urges but have managed to avoid it minus one instance. That's why in my mind talk is meaningless. If you don't want to cheat then just don't do that shyt, stop talking and let your actions speak.
🧢