Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
besides him seeing his dad cheat what did Clay do to show he needs therapy?

It could be as simple as him seeing her face without makeup one morning and realizing he cant do that shyt everyday

Im watching it now and they're acting like he beat her ass or something

these shows get a little overly dramatic...
and the stories are told from a womans perspective

Y'all got it man lol...

Idk why we still actin' like therapy is so taboo in 2024 anyway (not directed at anybody specifically but that's the vibes coming a lil)

Shyt my callin' card after every episode 1 of both Love is Blind & Married At First Sight is "once again, everybody in this bytch need therapy". There's shyt like premarital counseling for a reason....my wife and I did that shyt for hella long before marriage & still go after from time to time. It's makes things a whole lot smoother fr. The majority of people "preparing" to get married have not done no work on themselves, hence the Chelsea of the world's meltdowns and shyt. Or the narcissist behavior some of the men give off, and that includes Clay (imo).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Son did this.
jackson.jpg
lol dumb ass

It was the equivalent of getting the questions before the test and still failing :mjlol:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Trevor :laff:

Fool shoulda stayed home just like Matthew. What the fukk he even show up for? :russ:

You could tell Clay and AD were back together when she talked about her dating Matthew off show and she turned to him to ask for his permission to talk about it. Very obvious.

Jeramey and Sara Ann were fighting for their life up there.:mjlol: Those two ain’t gonna last very long or if they do it’s out of spite to show that they are “really in love with eachother”:mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@ShadowBroker I honestly don't know wut bro thought he stood to gain coming on fr & unprepared at that. Maybe he thought it was gonna be like years' past where they ain't always hold people's feet to the fire and/or their rundown list wasn't on point. But for this one? Like someone said, they made SURE to hit up all the viral shyt on Reddit, Twitter, IG, Tiktok & alla dat for all da bullshyt.

Ole girl must have sold his ass down da river wit dem text messages too, he prolly thought he had 2 much of a hold on her for her to crash out like dat lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Trevor :laff:

Fool shoulda stayed home just like Matthew. What the fukk he even show up for? :russ:

You could tell Clay and AD were back together when she talked about her dating Matthew off show and she turned to him to ask for his permission to talk about it. Very obvious.

Jeramey and Sara Ann were fighting for their life up there.:mjlol: Those two ain’t gonna last very long or if they do it’s out of spite to show that they are “really in love with eachother”:mjlol:
White boys be getting over. Jeramy reminds me of this white dude I used to be cool with. Oddball sense of humor. Quiet and unassuming. Son scooped a female I was trying to get at right from under me. Come to find out he was a scumbag to the highest degree. He was the linger after party and scoop the drunkest female type. He told one of the girl's I knew immediately after fukking her "I'm really into X and I'm going to pursue her so we're done".

Only reason I bring him up is Chelsea bringing up that every time she bumped into him he was saying that him and Sarah were broken up. The white boy I'm talking about would do the same thing. Anytime his girl wasn't around he'd lie and tell everybody that they had broken up and proceed to hook up with one of the girls. I'd talk to her and she'd tell me they are still together. Eventually even after all this came out there was people still shooting dude bail and talking about how good of a guy he is all because of his goofy personality.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@ShadowBroker I honestly don't know wut bro thought he stood to gain coming on fr & unprepared at that. Maybe he thought it was gonna be like years' past where they ain't always hold people's feet to the fire and/or their rundown list wasn't on point. But for this one? Like someone said, they made SURE to hit up all the viral shyt on Reddit, Twitter, IG, Tiktok & alla dat for all da bullshyt.

Ole girl must have sold his ass down da river wit dem text messages too, he prolly thought he had 2 much of a hold on her for her to crash out like dat lol
oh shyt so it was the girl that gave them the actual texts/receipts?? :ooh:

I thought it was him. that makes more sense, no wonder he was flustered, he got blind sided, he knew they knew about texts but he didn't know they actually had them and would put it on the summer jam screen. he had a speech lined up and then BAM. mans looked like he was about to cry. :laff:
love-is-blind-reunion-trevor-season-6-1014x570.jpg

woman in question
trevor-love-is-blind-girlfriend-1708722261251.jpg

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Trevor sitting there saying nothing reminds me of my best friend from elementary - every time the teacher would ask him to answer a question. He would just sit there saying nothing/staring straight down until the teacher gave up and went to the next person :laff:

:dead:

I seriously couldn't laugh at this more if I tried. This unlocked a memory of a classmate like this in highschool. I've never laughed harder. Thank you for this.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:dead:

I seriously couldn't laugh at this more if I tried. This unlocked a memory of a classmate like this in highschool. I've never laughed harder. Thank you for this.
Haha my pleasure breh. It was one of my fondest memories. I had told my wife this in the past so when Trevor did that at the reunion I was finally able to show a proper visual :pachaha:
What killed me is everytime the teacher would move on to someone else I'd look over at him.. his head still down but he would look up with his eyes at me and give this sinister smile. Took everything in me not to bust out laughing. :dead: