Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
why yall acting like Clay needs therapy because he didnt want to get married?

Clay needs therapy because he needs therapy breh, lol. Ain't got shyt to do with not wanting to marry AD's goofy ass. Brett touched on it in his response to Clay saying he wanted to be like him as a husband for his future wife. When you come from broken homes----black ones at that where it's all too common, you really don't know wtf u be doing out here when it comes to relationships and not just romantic ones. U don't know your triggers, you don't know your potential unresolved trauma, and you might not be the greatest at conflict resolution so you default to lying and carrying on and shyt instead of just keepin' it a 1000.

Black men of all people, we be tryna our hardest to hold shyt in, not show emotion (cuz of how most of us was bought up) so if a nicca like Clay finna get up on live tv and cry and get choked up multiple times, it's clearly sum unresolved shyt there breh.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Clay needs therapy because he needs therapy breh, lol. Ain't got shyt to do with not wanting to marry AD's goofy ass. Brett touched on it in his response to Clay saying he wanted to be like him as a husband for his future wife. When you come from broken homes----black ones at that where it's all too common, you really don't know wtf u be doing out here when it comes to relationships and not just romantic ones. U don't know your triggers, you don't know your potential unresolved trauma, and you might not be the greatest at conflict resolution so you default to lying and carrying on and shyt instead of just keepin' it a 1000.

Black men of all people, we be tryna our hardest to hold shyt in, not show emotion (cuz of how most of us was bought up) so if a nicca like Clay finna get up on live tv and cry and get choked up multiple times, it's clearly sum unresolved shyt there breh.
besides him seeing his dad cheat what did Clay do to show he needs therapy?

It could be as simple as him seeing her face without makeup one morning and realizing he cant do that shyt everyday

Im watching it now and they're acting like he beat her ass or something

these shows get a little overly dramatic...
and the stories are told from a womans perspective

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hq9aznh.png

the look on Clay's face when AD was cackling during the Matthew segment :laff::laff::laff:

He’s probably thinking oh that’s what that hoe Amber looks like…I’d smash that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
why yall acting like Clay needs therapy because he didnt want to get married?

One thing that was blowing me about this season is folks making that shyt way too deep...
he didnt want to get married to her...
oh well not a big deal
I would've respected if he just got up there and said exactly that. Everybody is bringing up therapy cause Clay keeps bringing up therapy and saying how she's a great woman and he just needs to work on himself. If just kept it G and said he's not ready to settle down or that AD wasn't the one for him I would've believed it way more.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I would've respected if he just got up there and said exactly that. Everybody is bringing up therapy cause Clay keeps bringing up therapy and saying how she's a great woman and he just needs to work on himself. If just kept it G and said he's not ready to settle down or that AD wasn't the one for him I would've believed it way more.
I really think its that simple...
breh is scared of looking like the bad guy on TV

he doesnt want that smoke them whiteboys are getting

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They did Jeremy dirty. He got attacked from all side. He cares too much about how he looked on tv it back fired, he should have just said the truth "the bytch was annoying, dissed me in front of her fam, is wild disrespectful so I decided to check out Sarah Ann instead" of course the women would say "well why didnt you say that when you came back home" respond with honesty "I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and I didn't want to look bad, there I said it" it would have deaded them all right there.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Clay really took an L if this is true. Now he’s saying ad is the love of his life lol
Dude a straight talker bs'er, he's talkin cause he knows she's smitten. She most likely came crawling back and he smashed a couple of times after, then ghosted. Notice when they asked her "would you date Clay again" she pleaded the fifth, looked him in his eyes and touched his leg. He got her under his spell, but no, he is not going to marry no damn AD. He's going to milk that booty call and keep her on the roster selling her dreams. I know cause I've done it in the past, its fukked up but eh :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This was the best reunion they've ever done. They gathered all the fukkery post show from online/reddit/etc and Nick/Vanessa were actually prepared :wow:

I was shocked how much time they spent on Jeramy and Sarah Ann, though. Trevor sitting there saying nothing reminds me of my best friend from elementary - every time the teacher would ask him to answer a question. He would just sit there saying nothing/staring straight down until the teacher gave up and went to the next person :laff:

I thought Clay handled himself well, and I do feel it was all genuine. The interaction with his Mom and Dad I thought was the best scene of the entire season too. Even when AD looked at him about Matthew he kept it composed and answered as such

I see folks wanted to dive more into Chelsea and Jimmy, I thought we saw all we needed to see but they didn't ask their status at all - I was curious where they are now. It was ironic that they glossed over Jessica trying to add Jimmy on IG, given the vitrol Sarah Ann got - but I guess it wasn't a DM... surprised of all people she connected with, it was Micah. Perfect Match S1 was the worst reality show I ever saw. I love me some trash TV but this was the only show where I said to my Wife that we actually wasted hours of our time on that crap, literally no direction - so we will see how they do on their and what will change. I think Trevor to be on there also.

Kenneth is basically Brittany's gay bestie now, clearly :pachaha:

Great fukkery of a reunion though. The rest going forward should be like that.
I think this reunion was dirt cause they spent too much time focusing on Sarah Ann and didn't even get into other shyt that happened on the show. People's bad behavior went under the rug and they dragged that shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Exactly. And we got black men in this very thread who don't wanna give son any type of grace. Which is weird af to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
They did Jeremy dirty. He got attacked from all side. He cares too much about how he looked on tv it back fired, he should have just said the truth "the bytch was annoying, dissed me in front of her fam, is wild disrespectful so I decided to check out Sarah Ann instead" of course the women would say "well why didnt you say that when you came back home" respond with honesty "I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and I didn't want to look bad, there I said it" it would have deaded them all right there.
Jeremy don't speak his mind and has an accountability issue. I think they did Sara even worse than him.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Jeremy don't speak his mind and has an accountability issue. I think they did Sara even worse than him.
He kept beating around the bush so he didn't look bad, not knowing that it was making him look like a prick. He was almost as bad as trevor.

That's why I liked Shake whom went from bad guy to fan favorite later on, ol boy spoke the truth and didn't give a fukk, it'll rub some the wrong way but in the end transparency is appreciated by everyone