Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bruh it's insane. They harped on that Sara shyt so much that I'm sitting here confused like "did they forget the past seasons of this shyt"? There was that blonde chick who kept going after Amber's man and that was the FIRST season. In every season someone pops in who didn't get picked and stirs up some shyt trying to get with the person who didn't pick them. Or they flirt with eachother's picks etc. Yet they acting like this shyt is the worst shyt to happen on the show. Lol. They completely abandoned the rest of the issues that happened this season just to focus on that bullshyt. Wack reunion imo.

Yeah, they spent entirely way too much time on that Sarah Ann shyt. But I will shoot Vanessa & Nick a little bail and say they did a way better job of asking all of the questions people wanted to know or letting the audience ask questions people wanted to know compared to years past.

They just let certain things spiral like the Sarah Ann situation & lettin' Jessica get up there and run a PR campaign like we came to see her or something.

This bytch had Micah of all people from an entirely different season shouting her out from the alumni section about how this woman (who she presumably had to just meet not too long ago) is her rock, a dope mom, and not at all like the stereotypical "pretty girl" that everyone thinks she is. Fukk it, I wanted to vote Jessica in as president after that myself :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think Clay is full of shyt cause he once again was about saying all the right things and basically repeating the same things he said during the season. He wants to be a good man. He's in therapy (but then mentions switching multiple times). Him admiring Brett and wanting to be that kind of man. Like I've said before it ain't holding himself accountable just to speak the words. It was all about actions. Everything he says is about presenting himself in a positive light which we all spotted from episode 1. I just didn't see anything different about him from what was shown on the show.
:what: he mentioned switching to find the right fit. ANYONE who has seeked out therapy and are active in therapy can relate to that shyt. He wasn't saying the right things. Son legitimately was up there crying. Pouring his heart out. Being vulnerable and holding himself accountable. Yet u in here criticizing son for what? What could he have said to live up to ur standards? Imo in ur eyes he's damned if he do and damned if he don't. U obviously just have something against him but that's more ur problem than his. Son ain't say or do anything wrong at this reunion. It was actually AD who skated without taking any accountability and acting like she doesn't have her own work to do on herself. Black men get no slack man. This is a clear example.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think Clay is full of shyt cause he once again was about saying all the right things and basically repeating the same things he said during the season. He wants to be a good man. He's in therapy (but then mentions switching multiple times). Him admiring Brett and wanting to be that kind of man. Like I've said before it ain't holding himself accountable just to speak the words. It was all about actions. Everything he says is about presenting himself in a positive light which we all spotted from episode 1. I just didn't see anything different about him from what was shown on the show.

I think it was both fr

I think he got up there with his usual manual & shyt but then just a tiny bit of the real him crept thru and snuck up on his ass. Ong, no 🧢, I know exactly what he talmbout when u tryna grow in "real time" in the middle of sum shyt when u really should have did the work long ago. I think that's why Brett could feel him a lil too.

But I do think bro def got his manual that he use and falls back on it as a crutch in either fear of gettin' hurt or a misguided view of how he *thinks* he is supposed to act or be

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:what: he mentioned switching to find the right fit. ANYONE who has seeked out therapy and are active in therapy can relate to that shyt. He wasn't saying the right things. Son legitimately was up there crying. Pouring his heart out. Being vulnerable and holding himself accountable. Yet u in here criticizing son for what? What could he have said to live up to ur standards? Imo in ur eyes he's damned if he do and damned if he don't. U obviously just have something against him but that's more ur problem than his. Son ain't say or do anything wrong at this reunion. It was actually AD who skated without taking any accountability and acting like she doesn't have her own work to do on herself. Black men get no slack man. This is a clear example.
I know all too well about therapists and finding the right fit. Nearly everybody I know who switches multiple therapists are people who are looking for a therapist that tells them what they want to hear more than it being finding the right fit. Anecdotal obviously but that's where I'm coming from with it.

Tell me, how was anything he said or did on stage any different from stuff he did during the season. He shed tears though, acted vulnerable, talked about wanting to be a good man, and was still acting like a fukk boy. Just calling it like I see it. He's been showing he can trigger the vulnerability when it's to his benefit.

It ain't about attacking a black man but I'm not gone have the pom poms out for any black man either just because they're black. His tears to me are someone having to face the consequences of their action and how their actions affect others and I hope it hits home for him. shyt that's what turned me around was seeing the hurt I caused a few women first hand.

That was way too long and didn't answer the question. Basically what could've changed my mind on Clay is if he turned off the sales persona and put down the wall. Say some real shyt versus coming off like he's putting out an audition tape for the rest of the women in the world and legit admit flaws. Especially look at his smile as he talks about how being an athlete came with the rockstar lifestyle. That man is not ready to be a married man. Just say as much or speak more negatively of that previous lifestyle and how his eyes are open to the benefits of a true committed relationship.

I agree with them just joking about AD's penchant for dating men with red flags and then playing victim after. Wish they addressed that too.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think it was both fr

I think he got up there with his usual manual & shyt but then just a tiny bit of the real him crept thru and snuck up on his ass. Ong, no 🧢, I know exactly what he talmbout when u tryna grow in "real time" in the middle of sum shyt when u really should have did the work long ago. I think that's why Brett could feel him a lil too.

But I do think bro def got his manual that he use and falls back on it as a crutch in either fear of gettin' hurt or a misguided view of how he *thinks* he is supposed to act or be
THIS. Sums up even better what I was thinking. He absolutely could be in the middle of working through shyt real time. It really is a process as I've been through it myself. It was everything coming off so scripted that makes me think nothing has changed. I took it as him saying what sounds good versus just speaking from the heart and showing real change.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Heaux break arbitrary rules everyday, b lol

Guarantee if he actually tried, she would've been folded Anne's pretzel 🥨 style
My ex said we wouldn't have sex till I made it official when we were in talking stage.

I had sex with her after our second date :sas1:

Women say alot of things but are lead by emotions

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I know all too well about therapists and finding the right fit. Nearly everybody I know who switches multiple therapists are people who are looking for a therapist that tells them what they want to hear more than it being finding the right fit. Anecdotal obviously but that's where I'm coming from with it.

Tell me, how was anything he said or did on stage any different from stuff he did during the season. He shed tears though, acted vulnerable, talked about wanting to be a good man, and was still acting like a fukk boy. Just calling it like I see it. He's been showing he can trigger the vulnerability when it's to his benefit.

It ain't about attacking a black man but I'm not gone have the pom poms out for any black man either just because they're black. His tears to me are someone having to face the consequences of their action and how their actions affect others and I hope it hits home for him. shyt that's what turned me around was seeing the hurt I caused a few women first hand.

That was way too long and didn't answer the question. Basically what could've changed my mind on Clay is if he turned off the sales persona and put down the wall. Say some real shyt versus coming off like he's putting out an audition tape for the rest of the women in the world and legit admit flaws. Especially look at his smile as he talks about how being an athlete came with the rockstar lifestyle. That man is not ready to be a married man. Just say as much or speak more negatively of that previous lifestyle and how his eyes are open to the benefits of a true committed relationship.

I agree with them just joking about AD's penchant for dating men with red flags and then playing victim after. Wish they addressed that too.
Nah. Some therapists actually suck. Aren't really for u or do something that turns u off. I had a therapist in the past that I had to drop and it wasn't because she disagreed with anything I said. Actually she damn near never disagreed with me. She ended up saying something pretty unprofessional imo and it turned me off to dealing with her.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Why did Trevor even show up :mjlol:

Halfway through the attack he whispered " can I leave the stage" :mjcry:

Ridiculous how much time Jessica was given to go at Jimmy but Britney and Kenneth got 5 minutes :dahell:

AD is a clown for dating that psychopath, dunno why Clay is even still trying to get her back she's a red flag lover.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My ex said we wouldn't have sex till I made it official when we were in talking stage.

I had sex with her after our second date :sas1:

Women say alot of things but are lead by emotions
I used to joke with my peoples that if a woman has "I don't sleep with anyone on the first date" or "I want to take it slow" it's a guaranteed first date fukk. Most women saying that shyt are women who have done it a lot in the past and are trying to convince themselves that they won't put out early.

When Brittney was talking about wanting to push boundaries and to touch each other right up until the point of sex let me know she could easily be convinced to cross that line.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why did Trevor even show up :mjlol:

Halfway through the attack he whispered " can I leave the stage" :mjcry:

Ridiculous how much time Jessica was given to go at Jimmy but Britney and Kenneth got 5 minutes :dahell:

AD is a clown for dating that psychopath, dunno why Clay is even still trying to get her back she's a red flag lover.

He could still get with Chelsea

If he came on the show half as prepared as clay was he could have ate

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Got damn Trevor went out like a bytch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone go out so sad.
Son did this.
jackson.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This was the best reunion they've ever done. They gathered all the fukkery post show from online/reddit/etc and Nick/Vanessa were actually prepared :wow:

I was shocked how much time they spent on Jeramy and Sarah Ann, though. Trevor sitting there saying nothing reminds me of my best friend from elementary - every time the teacher would ask him to answer a question. He would just sit there saying nothing/staring straight down until the teacher gave up and went to the next person :laff:

I thought Clay handled himself well, and I do feel it was all genuine. The interaction with his Mom and Dad I thought was the best scene of the entire season too. Even when AD looked at him about Matthew he kept it composed and answered as such

I see folks wanted to dive more into Chelsea and Jimmy, I thought we saw all we needed to see but they didn't ask their status at all - I was curious where they are now. It was ironic that they glossed over Jessica trying to add Jimmy on IG, given the vitrol Sarah Ann got - but I guess it wasn't a DM... surprised of all people she connected with, it was Micah. Perfect Match S1 was the worst reality show I ever saw. I love me some trash TV but this was the only show where I said to my Wife that we actually wasted hours of our time on that crap, literally no direction - so we will see how they do on their and what will change. I think Trevor to be on there also.

Kenneth is basically Brittany's gay bestie now, clearly :pachaha:

Great fukkery of a reunion though. The rest going forward should be like that.

Last edited: