Love Is Blind Netflix

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I been telling y'all for weeks about ADs dumb ass :mjlol:

Matt got caught copying and pasting the game and everyone but her knew he was a weirdo but this chick still gave him two dates and God knows what else :mjlol:

Why, you ask? :jbhmm:

Because "he's foine" :ahh::noah::blessed:

Airhead chick can't think past her p*ssy to save her life
Facts :mjlol:

I need to go to Charlotte to find AD so I can clap them cheeks too :mjgrin:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give him another chance ya butterhead :mjcry:
giphy.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They wasted too much time showing the previous couples. They didn't dive deep enough on a lot of the topics. Topics I felt they dropped the ball on.

1) Laura's treatment of Jeramy. Even though she got done dirty she was no angel and should've had to address her meanness towards him.
2) Bean Deep - it's sad that Laura actually had to bring that up on her own cause she wasn't asked about it. Thought she did a good apology but we should've got a reaction from Jeramy, Clay and AD to see if they felt different after seeing it on the show versus real time.
3) Chelsea and Jimmy talking about AD's ass and then even AD doing her little twirl for Jimmy should've been addressed.
4) Chelsea and Jimmy in general should've been answering way more questions. Have them address each big fight. Get more in depth about her comments about her saying her ex is her best friend to later saying they're not close. Ask their current status and if they tried dating again.
5) I would've pressed Jess on if she would've been willing to get married and bring a person around her child that she's known for less than a month.
6) Ask if Jess/Jimmy ever gave it a shot or Trevor/Chelsea once Jimmy/Chelsea broke up

Overall it seemed once again there was only smoke for Sarah Anne but not for the other women and their behavior.

Amy still seems dope and my opinion of Jess went up a lot. Jimmy was caught lying about their last interaction and how he painted her. He should've just admitted the kid was a big issue for him instead of trying to spin it to blame her. AD still a dumb dumb when it comes to choosing men which is why I feel no sympathy when she gets fukked over. She waves her bad choice in men like a flag. Clay still in salesman mode and I think he's full of shyt about the therapy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They wasted too much time showing the previous couples. They didn't dive deep enough on a lot of the topics. Topics I felt they dropped the ball on.

1) Laura's treatment of Jeramy. Even though she got done dirty she was no angel and should've had to address her meanness towards him.
2) Bean Deep - it's sad that Laura actually had to bring that up on her own cause she wasn't asked about it. Thought she did a good apology but we should've got a reaction from Jeramy, Clay and AD to see if they felt different after seeing it on the show versus real time.
3) Chelsea and Jimmy talking about AD's ass and then even AD doing her little twirl for Jimmy should've been addressed.
4) Chelsea and Jimmy in general should've been answering way more questions. Have them address each big fight. Get more in depth about her comments about her saying her ex is her best friend to later saying they're not close. Ask their current status and if they tried dating again.
5) I would've pressed Jess on if she would've been willing to get married and bring a person around her child that she's known for less than a month.
6) Ask if Jess/Jimmy ever gave it a shot or Trevor/Chelsea once Jimmy/Chelsea broke up

Overall it seemed once again there was only smoke for Sarah Anne but not for the other women and their behavior.

Amy still seems dope and my opinion of Jess went up a lot. Jimmy was caught lying about their last interaction and how he painted her. He should've just admitted the kid was a big issue for him instead of trying to spin it to blame her. AD still a dumb dumb when it comes to choosing men which is why I feel no sympathy when she gets fukked over. She waves her bad choice in men like a flag. Clay still in salesman mode and I think he's full of shyt about the therapy.
I don't think Clay is full of shyt at all. Son was literally up there being vulnerable and holding himself accountable. I don't know what people want from black men at this point. Son was the most real and honest person on that whole panel aside from Amy and Johnny. This reunion just felt like a bash Sara and Jeremy session to me. What Trevor did was worse than everyone but they ain't have nearly as much smoke for him on that panel. Everyone else basically skated on they bullshyt. Jeremy been with Sara for over a year and only knew Laura for 3 weeks they need to get the fukk over it at this point.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Brittney all but confirmed that Kenneth gay as fukk tho. Lol. Also. It's weird that everyone had more smoke for Sara than Trevor. That's insane. Laura didn't get called out for any of her BS and mean girl activity. All them chicks just cliqued up. Then blamed Sara for not following them after Jessica removed her from the group chat and they boxed her out. That's like me kicking a nikka out my house and then being mad at him cause he won't come back in. Lol. People in past seasons have done worse and ain't get as much smoke as them. Jeremy has an accountability issue. Jessica came out damn near completely unscathed. She wasn't asked ANY hard questions until a damn FAN asked and even then she skated. Lol. This reunion basically confirmed to me that she ain't even really like Jimmy. And Chelsea didn't get nearly as much smoke as she should've gotten and the fact that she get excused for that bullshyt she pulled with Jimmy's friend was insane. Only person who halfway called it out was Clay. Noone called out her toxic behavior at all. Everyone just excused it. If she was a guy the energy would've been different.

Jessica put on a masterclass of a performance fr

giphy.gif

Which is crazy enough that she was gettin' all that reunion air time without even being picked 💀

And then Jimmy completely validated her with that dumb ass "it felt like 10 minutes" like they wouldn't have the tapes :dead: . Jimmy *should* have had one of the best approval ratings leaving this shyt but somehow he kind of tanked it and came out lookin goofy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jessica put on a masterclass of a performance fr

giphy.gif

Which is crazy enough that she was gettin' all that reunion air time without even being picked 💀

And then Jimmy completely validated her with that dumb ass "it felt like 10 minutes" like they wouldn't have the tapes :dead: . Jimmy *should* have had one of the best approval ratings leaving this shyt but somehow he kind of tanked it and came out lookin goofy
Bruh it's insane. They harped on that Sara shyt so much that I'm sitting here confused like "did they forget the past seasons of this shyt"? There was that blonde chick who kept going after Amber's man and that was the FIRST season. In every season someone pops in who didn't get picked and stirs up some shyt trying to get with the person who didn't pick them. Or they flirt with eachother's picks etc. Yet they acting like this shyt is the worst shyt to happen on the show. Lol. They completely abandoned the rest of the issues that happened this season just to focus on that bullshyt. Wack reunion imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
AD really dated Matthew?! Nasty work

I as gonna say Clay MVP of the reunion until that part and then her going “he foiiine” in his face after he done did all that therapy break down shyt :camby:

Imagine if any man got up there and did that? But I guess everyone was throwing her bail because he left her at the alter. If i was clay i just couldn’t do it though. Some dudes you just can’t fukk behind and that nikka would def be one of them.

And yeah, big breh definitely ghey (there’s nothing wrong with that) but just be true to who you are instead of wasting these women’s time. He wasting a grade A buttermilk pawg’s time. All that “interracial dating shyt is tough” is cap. That chick next boyfriend gonna be a breh, i have radar for that shyt and i don’t even bunny hop like that.

And big cap on jimmy and jessica not wanting to get together. They will probably end up together or they keeping it hush hush for now. I can see it on their faces they lust for one another they just not trying to get a villain label.

Shout out to the couples that made it on previous season, especially the black men. The one guy really holding that BBW down but i don’t blame him she got money-money.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh it's insane. They harped on that Sara shyt so much that I'm sitting here confused like "did they forget the past seasons of this shyt"? There was that blonde chick who kept going after Amber's man and that was the FIRST season. In every season someone pops in who didn't get picked and stirs up some shyt trying to get with the person who didn't pick them. Or they flirt with eachother's picks etc. Yet they acting like this shyt is the worst shyt to happen on the show. Lol. They completely abandoned the rest of the issues that happened this season just to focus on that bullshyt. Wack reunion imo.
And the chick that left Marshall mid season lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Clay is full of shyt at all. Son was literally up there being vulnerable and holding himself accountable. I don't know what people want from black men at this point. Son was the most real and honest person on that whole panel aside from Amy and Johnny. This reunion just felt like a bash Sara and Jeremy session to me. What Trevor did was worse than everyone but they ain't have nearly as much smoke for him on that panel. Everyone else basically skated on they bullshyt. Jeremy been with Sara for over a year and only knew Laura for 3 weeks they need to get the fukk over it at this point.
I think Clay is full of shyt cause he once again was about saying all the right things and basically repeating the same things he said during the season. He wants to be a good man. He's in therapy (but then mentions switching multiple times). Him admiring Brett and wanting to be that kind of man. Like I've said before it ain't holding himself accountable just to speak the words. It was all about actions. Everything he says is about presenting himself in a positive light which we all spotted from episode 1. I just didn't see anything different about him from what was shown on the show.