Love Is Blind Netflix

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
i wanted clay to get her back man that man fighting demons UNTIL this milk bud with a hair hat ass let great value clark Kent fukk after two days and chicken and rice dish. fukk outta here made my blood pressure go up. This dude left the show saying “ I’m going to go get my woman” and you let him spin the block!?!?! Naw keep her ass in the streets. I was a AD Stan last week I’m good now. :pacspit:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Trevor DEFINITELY is an idiot. At least be prepared for the questions you lughead...How did you NOT know they was gonna press you out about that?:why:

Clay seems like he did some major work on himself. Still got a ways to go, but it most certainly showed he got some therapy. Wish him the best. Even though I still think he was wrong to do AD like that. I mean, breh KNEW what the endgame of this show is. Sucks that it went that far, but I am not absolving AD, she ran past EVERY red light and thought she could LOVE Clay to marriage. No sis, you HAD to have seen how he was "playing in your face" because he was...:yeshrug: Glad he did the work tho, props to him...

Aye @spliz. I'm a man, I can admit that I didn't see what you were saying about Jimmy. He was right to be mad at Chelsea for spilling the beans on a secret he shared with her. Her insecurities made her lose her mind, that was on HER. Clearly, Jimmy wanted Jessica, but I believe in my heart she REALLY didn't want him, just to be "picked." The kid was just a bridge too far for him...

Jeramey was CLEARLY lying about half the stuff he was talking about. Sara Anne talk too damn much and plays victim. She had no obligation to anyone, but played a dirty game trying to win Jeramey over, but ultimately, it was Jeramey's decision to pursue. All you had to do was be a man and admit you didn't want that Laura chick. She wasn't the best, but didn't deserve how you and Sara played in her face. I'd be hot if a nikka was dirty mackin on my fiance, but obviously more mad with her...She can play all she want, but she was DEFINITELY a "pick me." Damn sis, he engaged, back off smh...She tried to get them white girl tears out, but they didn't come...They both got what they wanted, just went about it in a wack azz way. Listen, we all grown, ain't NO WAY ya'll sat and talked for hours and didn't do NOTHING but talk, as much as yall "liked" each other:stopitslime: Don't insult our intelligence.

Ken might be a gay man...Blessings to Johnny and Amy, I actually like to see people happily married. Drama is what we all love, but I am actually here to see people be happy together. :salute: to them

Reunion was cool, but the drama was all in the season...

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I been telling y'all for weeks about ADs dumb ass :mjlol:

Matt got caught copying and pasting the game and everyone but her knew he was a weirdo but this chick still gave him two dates and God knows what else :mjlol:

Why, you ask? :jbhmm:

Because "he's foine" :ahh::noah::blessed:

Airhead chick can't think past her p*ssy to save her life

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there ain't brehs in here shocked and disappointed that AD, who has dressed, talked, and acted like a bustdown since she was introduced may or not have gotten the bustdown from serial killer creh. Ain't no way. :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Hq9aznh.png

the look on Clay's face when AD was cackling during the Matthew segment :laff::laff::laff:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think somebody called it in here earlier. In the pods, you could tell AD is clearly a bedwench, or half a bedwench, lol. At one point, she was looking for any reason in the world to choose creh.

Didn't think she would have the experience she would have with Clay, pop out so soon & let cuh smacc in 2 dates tho, "one of which was an apology" so really one date (with pod history). I guess at least my man Clay got to pop too cuz that would've been hilarious if she held out on him then got out and did something strange for 'The Accountant' lookin' ass boi who made her Rice o Roni wit frozen chicken bites inside 😭

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Brittney all but confirmed that Kenneth gay as fukk tho. Lol. Also. It's weird that everyone had more smoke for Sara than Trevor. That's insane. Laura didn't get called out for any of her BS and mean girl activity. All them chicks just cliqued up. Then blamed Sara for not following them after Jessica removed her from the group chat and they boxed her out. That's like me kicking a nikka out my house and then being mad at him cause he won't come back in. Lol. People in past seasons have done worse and ain't get as much smoke as them. Jeremy has an accountability issue. Jessica came out damn near completely unscathed. She wasn't asked ANY hard questions until a damn FAN asked and even then she skated. Lol. This reunion basically confirmed to me that she ain't even really like Jimmy. And Chelsea didn't get nearly as much smoke as she should've gotten and the fact that she get excused for that bullshyt she pulled with Jimmy's friend was insane. Only person who halfway called it out was Clay. Noone called out her toxic behavior at all. Everyone just excused it. If she was a guy the energy would've been different.

Last edited: