Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Clay needs to stay off these shows. His waffling does him no good. :lolbron:

Only two guys from this season have escaped the BS, him and Johnny. All the others either got exposed as cheaters or that they had a partner on the outside.

But chicks, black chicks especially are pissed at him as they recognise they let that kinda 'situationship' guy into their own lives repeatedly.

Just because a guy is smashing doesn't mean you and him are dating.

A lot of women get that mixed up.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt there’s a whole thread on this show :ohhh: My first time watching I’m hooked

Regarding Clay, while this does look bad for BM, this was also a ’choose better’ deluxe platter

The minute Clay was adamant finding out what she looked like, voila he revealed himself. And a lil more subtle, his reaction to her reaction with the serial killer dude. Buddy reacted like a frat boy. He was clearly one of ‘those’ type of guys.

He also made it abundantly clear he had issues with monogamy and 100% was gonna cheat on her. She still wanted him

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They callin' cuh ClayGPT :pachaha:

I mean…this makes sense tho. Don’t conflate women’s emotional analysis to what we know :ufdup:

Honestly his only issue was even going to the alter. But in general he did what women beg for men to do which is reveal themselves. Even here, he tellin you in 4k he can’t sit still. He is clearly not relationship martial. But what will women do? ‘Hmm so what do mean by that :jbhmm:?’…..’hmm I’m gonna find out for myself’ :comeon:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Man I am not seeing the "ugly" in the face that you are all seeing. I am a woman so maybe its different for me? I don't think she's ugly at all. Or possibly her body is what makes me think she looks good. I feel like the comments about her face are a stretch. Her facial looks are on the same level as sarah ann, laura, amy etc. I don't think they are better facially.
She not ugly in the face just extremely average facially (5/6). But her being a black woman means you can’t be considered average in society.. you either ‘attractive’ or ‘ugly’… no in between.

The other girls were extremely average looking but no ones gone on their looks or called them ugly (and that Chelsea chick without her 3d makeup is unattractive)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She not ugly in the face just extremely average facially (5/6). But her being a black woman means you can’t be considered average in society.. you either ‘attractive’ or ‘ugly’… no in between.

The other girls were extremely average looking but no ones gone on their looks or called them ugly (and that Chelsea chick without her 3d makeup is unattractive)
Facts.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man I am not seeing the "ugly" in the face that you are all seeing. I am a woman so maybe its different for me? I don't think she's ugly at all. Or possibly her body is what makes me think she looks good. I feel like the comments about her face are a stretch. Her facial looks are on the same level as sarah ann, laura, amy etc. I don't think they are better facially.

Yes.

2 completely different rating systems.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t.

I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.
kenan-thompson-surprised.gif

Sounds good in theory but he’s 30 with options. Way easier said than done

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Buddy might be a legit psycho. Dude smirking like ‘lol what yall so emotional for’