Love Is Blind Netflix

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka I don't need to see another Pic of the chick I been watching her all season. U nikkas acting like she has a deformity on her face or some shyt. Yall dragging it. Simple as that. She not cute but she ain't hideous either.

Why not?

she's a damn DIME according to your ass.

Have MORE

65cfb0dca610a9069d5a07fc

:scust:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This dude is in sales he knows how to sell himself
wont be shocked if he weasles his way into the next black bachelor :mjlol:

And let's be real, a man knows what he wants. It has nothing to do with therapy etc., Women I dated but didn't want to take the next step with I'd sabotage, pull away, do this and that . I just couldn't see a life with them. Now the woman I'm marrying all my "fears" and "doubts" didn't exist
This is real as fukk. I've dated around a lot and thought I was incapable of feelings and shyt because I hadn't found the woman I really wanted. When I met the woman I really wanted I got sprung and turned into a whole different person. fukked my head all up.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I hear you. Maybe, I'm just different, and I'm cool with that. I don't do relationships like that. I can't do the tit-for-tat. If I TRULY love someone, I don't want them to hurt or feel sad, especially by me. Even if they do me wrong, I'm not looking for "revenge." I love my wife, she makes mistakes, I'm not looking to try and get one up or "get her back" I'm more of the "hold her accountable and let her know how I feel so she doesn't do it again" type. I'm trying to give her grace because I make mistakes too, I want that same grace and understanding...Love doesn't do revenge, it does forgiveness. It holds them accountable, but doesn't try to purposely make them feel pain.

I just can't justify hurting someone I "LOVE" because they hurt me, but again, that's me. I'm not talking bout no rando, I'm speaking about someone you say you love and care about. I can't absolve Jimmy that way. I can't see how because she did something foul like FT her ex that he should try to "one up" her and have her meet some chick he smashed, he had "frat brothers" I'm sure he could've introduced her to. He made her meet a friend he smashed to get back at her for talking to her ex, weird. I personally don't think he ever truly forgave her for somewhat lying about her looks...IDK that's just not "love" in my mind. Love doesn't want to see someone cry or hurt.

So I get what you saying, I'm not completely disagreeing, Chelsea was wrong for how she acted, she should be held accountable for that. Jimmy just wasn't a saint either. He wasn't completely honest if we telling the truth too. He told Jessica she was still his #1 when they were at the cook out. He told Chelsea she was his number 1 too. He gaslit and strung her along some (albeit, maybe trying to figure out if he could truly be with her) and I think it would have been more apparent had Chelsea acted like a sane woman. Again, I just don't think you do that to someone you claim you love. He got to that amusement park and finally gave it up, the whining and bickering finally made him want to stop trying; but even if they had gotten married, that wasn't gonna work long-term.

I hear you bro, you make solid points and I enjoy the perspective and conversation! :salute: I see it slightly different but agree with some of your points.
It dynamic sucks. You don’t rid yourself of people how has been around you for years just for a new relationship.

I’ve shed all my “friend” relationships for my Wife. I had one girl we kicked it with a travel for her. I met her around the time I met my Wife though.

They should have had a conversation about all of this previous to the marriage, which they did and he said no. It was because her lies and the way she acted. I think he would have dropped the friend if she went about to differently.

Women know women. That’s the issue. We can have relationships with the opposite sex and be cool but Wifey will always see it as a red flag. Just like you see if as a red flag. Respect.

She just went about it wrong and he saw her red flag and dropped her. She’s not ready for a relationship and has to work on herself, but it’s not fair to say, “she makes me uncomfortable” drop her now. After lying about the situation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It dynamic sucks. You don’t rid yourself of people how has been around you for years just for a new relationship.

I’ve shed all my “friend” relationships for my Wife. I had one girl we kicked it with a travel for her. I met her around the time I met my Wife though.

They should have had a conversation about all of this previous to the marriage, which they did and he said no. It was because her lies and the way she acted. I think he would have dropped the friend if she went about to differently.

Women know women. That’s the issue. We can have relationships with the opposite sex and be cool but Wifey will always see it as a red flag. Just like you see if as a red flag. Respect.

She just went about it wrong and he saw her red flag and dropped her. She’s not ready for a relationship and has to work on herself, but it’s not fair to say, “she makes me uncomfortable” drop her now. After lying about the situation.
I'm honestly confused by what ur writing here. Are u saying he lied or she lied?