Love Is Blind Netflix

Riixo

Banned
Daps
She not ugly in the face just extremely average facially (5/6). But her being a black woman means you can’t be considered average in society.. you either ‘attractive’ or ‘ugly’… no in between.

The other girls were extremely average looking but no ones gone on their looks or called them ugly (and that Chelsea chick without her 3d makeup is unattractive)
:sas2:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She not ugly in the face just extremely average facially (5/6). But her being a black woman means you can’t be considered average in society.. you either ‘attractive’ or ‘ugly’… no in between.

The other girls were extremely average looking but no ones gone on their looks or called them ugly (and that Chelsea chick without her 3d makeup is unattractive)
You crazy

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t.

I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.
I've been in a similar situation to this so i can somewhat understand Clays mindset.

I dated this chick similar to AD. She looked good with makeup but without she was a different person, average looking but had an amazing body and to this day has been the only women that could be naked/semi-hard and i would get hard instantly (no need to think about it or have foreplay.. i'd just be ready to go)

...and her box was the best i've ever had :ohlawd:

She was also submissive, would cook for me and had wifey attributes.

I didn't lock it down though and eventually broke it up with her for the one reason being that i knew i would still be eyeing up and wanting to be with other women, especially women i knew i could attract that were better looking then her and i didn't want to be that guy or put myself in that situation

Looking back i did the right thing but ngl, i do look back and reminecse about her. I'm more mature now and knowing what i know i probably would make more of an effort if i met and started dating her today.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Watching this with my girl but goddamn AD body is :wow:
Yeah I watched with my wife. She saw AD during that first honeymoon episode and was like “AD is body goals”. I just pretended to not hear her. Just had to sit there quiet like:

searching-for-pic-of-peter-griffin-v0-z6x3slh7jdlb1.jpeg

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in a similar situation to this so i can somewhat understand Clays mindset.

I dated this chick similar to AD. She looked good with makeup but without she was a different person, average looking but had an amazing body and to this day has been the only women that could be naked/semi-hard and i would get hard instantly (no need to think about it or have foreplay.. i'd just be ready to go)

...and her box was the best i've ever had :ohlawd:

She was also submissive, would cook for me and had wifey attributes.

I didn't lock it down though and eventually broke it up with her for the one reason being that i knew i would still be eyeing up and wanting to be with other women, especially women i knew i could attract that were better looking then her and i didn't want to be that guy or put myself in that situation

Looking back i did the right thing but ngl, i do look back and reminecse about her. I'm more mature now and knowing what i know i probably would make more of an effort if i met and started dating her today.
That's my current lady, I locked her down. She treats me like a king.