Love Is Blind Netflix

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I've been in a similar situation to this so i can somewhat understand Clays mindset.

I dated this chick similar to AD. She looked good with makeup but without she was a different person, average looking but had an amazing body and to this day has been the only women that could be naked/semi-hard and i would get hard instantly (no need to think about it or have foreplay.. i'd just be ready to go)

...and her box was the best i've ever had :ohlawd:

She was also submissive, would cook for me and had wifey attributes.

I didn't lock it down though and eventually broke it up with her for the one reason being that i knew i would still be eyeing up and wanting to be with other women, especially women i knew i could attract that were better looking then her and i didn't want to be that guy or put myself in that situation

Looking back i did the right thing but ngl, i do look back and reminecse about her. I'm more mature now and knowing what i know i probably would make more of an effort if i met and started dating her today.

I was in the same situation. We went on 2 whole dates I thought I hit the jackpot. She was African, thick, cooked, etc. But 3rd date at her crib finally saw her with no makeup it was a complete 180. It was too much we never went out again

She is a mini influencer type on IG travels the world luxury pics, etc. NEVER without makeup I just watch her pics and smile/laugh/shake my head

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
38divl7zqqmc1.jpeg

:dead: Give this man an Oscar right now!
I just watched, this had me dying :laff:

Jimmy might be MVP of the season, breaking up with that psycho before the altar. He at least tried but Chelsea broke his trust and was insecure as hell.

He had the most ether line: “Continue reminding me of why I’m making the right decision.” :birdman:

Chelsea couldn’t say shyt to that :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched, this had me dying :laff:

Jimmy might be MVP of the season, breaking up with that psycho before the altar. He at least tried but Chelsea broke his trust and was insecure as hell.

He had the most ether line: “Continue reminding me of why I’m making the right decision.” :birdman:

Chelsea couldn’t say shyt to that :wow:

Bootleg McCaffrey did the right thing