TMC 8-24
Any good AD pics in here?
yes lawd
full

And for bonus just to piss a few niccas off :mjgrin:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I'm honestly confused by what ur writing here. Are u saying he lied or she lied?
From what I gathered from the argument, she was pressing him about hanging out some of the other cast members. She lied about somebody telling her, he hung out with Jess.

He never hung out with Jess. That’s the lie he caught her him. Then she brought up the friend that he smashed him the past.

He should have pressed her about the lie but didn’t. He still was shook by it, then he asked do you love me and she didn’t answer.

She was manipulating that dude and he wasn’t for it. Dropped her the next day or discussion.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
From what I gathered from the argument, she was pressing him about hanging out some of the other cast members. She lied about somebody telling her, he hung out with Jess.

He never hung out with Jess. That’s the lie he caught her him. Then she brought up the friend that he smashed him the past.

He should have pressed her about the lie but didn’t. He still was shook by it, then he asked do you love me and she didn’t answer.

She was manipulating that dude and he wasn’t for it. Dropped her the next day or discussion.
Oh yeah facts. I don't see how anyone can look at that situation and blame Jimmy for any of it.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Oh yeah facts. I don't see how anyone can look at that situation and blame Jimmy for any of it.
Jimmy should have stuck with Jess but to me, that would have went down in flames as well. I initially like Jess, but out the pods you can tell she was all about the clout.

Still to have the chance to knock down that one time
:banderas:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
And for bonus just to piss a few niccas off :mjgrin:

That's a faceapp and snapchat filter on the video :sas2: you can see it in the video, its layering her face.

The sad thing is this is how she presents herself to the world when we've all seen what she looks like when she can't control the cameras.

To stop this back and forth over her I'm sure we can all agree AD'S body is :mjlit: but her face is :francis:

Not ugly but certainly unfortunate, not the type of face I'd like to be waking up to long term.

If for other brehs that's the kinda face they cool with

:hubie:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jimmy made the right choice. That broad needs therapy.