Love Is Blind Netflix

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, Clay really should had that convo with ol girl before the wedding day, getting everyone up there, taking time off, buying dresses/suits, etc and just had a candid talk like that other couple.

No bachelor party it etc just a 1:1 over drinks. And maybe this shyt could’ve been managed better.

I someone tried to defend buddy and see his side at the initial watch. But when I think it over after some time. He was foul

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t.

I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.
Clay looks at superficial 1st and foremost and the issue with AD wasn't her body or mind but her presentation.

AD has made the same mistake that most modern black women are making :mjpls:

thinking nose rings, too revealing clothes (even the split on her wedding dress was inappropriate), piercings horrendous lashes, tattoos are wifey material and they are not. AD presentation says she's a jump off. That's why Clay treated her sexually. All that aligns with harlot behavior to most men. Look at how Clay's mom presents herself, he expects something like that from his lady.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What kind of weird ass spin is this? Reading way too much in to it. Just look for the simpler explanation. The ex he smashed became a close friend and so he introduced her to Chelsea to be upfront about everything and let her know there was nothing to worry about.
Exactly. He was upfront. And she literally had NO leg to stand on. Because she was cool with her ex as well. She never took accountability for anything. And she broke his trust. She showed she only cares about herself because that girl didn't deserve to be outed infront of the world like that. Then the fact that she tried to JUSTIFY it afterwards is insane to me. That was clearly a path to a toxic ass relationship. He moved accordingly.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Men are not going to tell women that present like AD that she's outta pocket. AD supposed to already know what is unbecoming of a lady. If she doesn't then more than likely she doesn't come from good stock. AD doesn't and she's clueless because the world tells her that she's doing everything right... it's a lie.

Men will continue to hit the cakes and not wife because of -
Lashes
Twerking in public
Tattoos
Piercings
Lack of taste (too revealing clothes)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Men are not going to tell women that present like AD that she's outta pocket. AD supposed to already know what is unbecoming of a lady. If she doesn't then more than likely she doesn't come from good stock. AD doesn't and she's clueless because the world tells her that she's doing everything right... it's a lie.

Lashes
Twerking in public
Tattoos
Piercings
The funniest shyt is that when you give women this game their response is "we aren't doing this for men" but then turn around and wonder why they can't find a good man that wants to marry them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Lashes
Twerking in public
Tattoos
Piercings

AD potty mouth, dressing scandalous, already said she only used to mess with bad boys, tatted up, piercings, tacky wig

that ain't wifey to me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

This dude is in sales he knows how to sell himself
wont be shocked if he weasles his way into the next black bachelor :mjlol:

And let's be real, a man knows what he wants. It has nothing to do with therapy etc., Women I dated but didn't want to take the next step with I'd sabotage, pull away, do this and that . I just couldn't see a life with them. Now the woman I'm marrying all my "fears" and "doubts" didn't exist