Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hear that. But lemme ask, would you stand for a woman introducing you and chilling/hanging with/texting with a dude she smashed?

That would make me upset, no lie :manny:
I wouldn't mind as long as I knew up front. For a while a lot of my closest friends were women I started out as dating and smashed a few times and it didn't work. I had moved to a new city where I didn't know anybody so my friends came from dating. Once we stopped dating I cut things off and never smashed again. I'd want to meet the friend and see what their interactions were like to see what type of time dude was on. Also would depend on the hours they were hanging. A mid-day lunch? Cool. Going out for drinks hell no.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I hear that. But lemme ask, would you stand for a woman introducing you and chilling/hanging with/texting with a dude she smashed?

That would make me upset, no lie :manny:
I too would probably be upset. It would depend on the dynamic of that though.

But once I got that info and it was determined that the chick fully intended to maintain that friendship, it's on me to make a decision about how I feel on it and move accordingly.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This nicca clearly has a type...

Mid to low pack face value women who probably have some self esteem issues, some daddy issues, and more. All the while he has his "daddy" issues and using that as an excuse to be a kept man, have that in house gushy laying around while still gettin to be out in dese streets fr cuz fukk these busted heaux finna say lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For anyone questioning AD's looks and if he really was attracted to her. This chick face ain't much better than AD's but with a worse body. I honestly feel kinda uncomfortable with how nikkas been dragging shorty face like she's disfigured or something. Chelsea literally look like the upside frown mask with a sloppy ass body and I don't see nikkas dragging her like that.
She’s not attractive.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That was something she could've expressed behind closed doors when he told her. On top of that. Like he said. The FIRST person she FaceTimed after she got her phone back was her ex boyfriend. Who she had a relationship with more recent than he smashed that chick. Bottom line. That chick didn't sign up for the show. It was completely fukked up for Chelsea to put her on blast infront of the world like that. It's about principles. Shorty only cared about her own emotions. bytch was crazy. Son could've kept that shyt to the vest if he wanted to. He was HONEST with her and gave her the utmost respect. The least she could've did was respect him.

I hear you. Maybe, I'm just different, and I'm cool with that. I don't do relationships like that. I can't do the tit-for-tat. If I TRULY love someone, I don't want them to hurt or feel sad, especially by me. Even if they do me wrong, I'm not looking for "revenge." I love my wife, she makes mistakes, I'm not looking to try and get one up or "get her back" I'm more of the "hold her accountable and let her know how I feel so she doesn't do it again" type. I'm trying to give her grace because I make mistakes too, I want that same grace and understanding...Love doesn't do revenge, it does forgiveness. It holds them accountable, but doesn't try to purposely make them feel pain.

I just can't justify hurting someone I "LOVE" because they hurt me, but again, that's me. I'm not talking bout no rando, I'm speaking about someone you say you love and care about. I can't absolve Jimmy that way. I can't see how because she did something foul like FT her ex that he should try to "one up" her and have her meet some chick he smashed, he had "frat brothers" I'm sure he could've introduced her to. He made her meet a friend he smashed to get back at her for talking to her ex, weird. I personally don't think he ever truly forgave her for somewhat lying about her looks...IDK that's just not "love" in my mind. Love doesn't want to see someone cry or hurt.

So I get what you saying, I'm not completely disagreeing, Chelsea was wrong for how she acted, she should be held accountable for that. Jimmy just wasn't a saint either. He wasn't completely honest if we telling the truth too. He told Jessica she was still his #1 when they were at the cook out. He told Chelsea she was his number 1 too. He gaslit and strung her along some (albeit, maybe trying to figure out if he could truly be with her) and I think it would have been more apparent had Chelsea acted like a sane woman. Again, I just don't think you do that to someone you claim you love. He got to that amusement park and finally gave it up, the whining and bickering finally made him want to stop trying; but even if they had gotten married, that wasn't gonna work long-term.

I hear you bro, you make solid points and I enjoy the perspective and conversation! :salute: I see it slightly different but agree with some of your points.

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I too would probably be upset. It would depend on the dynamic of that though.

But once I got that info and it was determined that the chick fully intended to maintain that friendship, it's on me to make a decision about how I feel on it and move accordingly.

Respect. But if she had you meet bro, without you knowing, then told you AFTER you done shook his hand, looked him in the eyes and talked to the brother. You would definitely feel a way, or at least, I would. I'd be like: "don't introduce me to no nikka you smashed first of all." and if she did, at LEAST give me the heads up so I can move accordingly :yeshrug: I'm grown, I can be respectful, but don't have me out here looking stupid/crazy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hear you. Maybe, I'm just different, and I'm cool with that. I don't do relationships like that. I can't do the tit-for-tat. If I TRULY love someone, I don't want them to hurt or feel sad, especially by me. Even if they do me wrong, I'm not looking for "revenge." I love my wife, she makes mistakes, I'm not looking to try and get one up or "get her back" I'm more of the "hold her accountable and let her know how I feel so she doesn't do it again" type. I'm trying to give her grace because I make mistakes too, I want that same grace and understanding...Love doesn't do revenge, it does forgiveness. It holds them accountable, but doesn't try to purposely make them feel pain.

I just can't justify hurting someone I "LOVE" because they hurt me, but again, that's me. I'm not talking bout no rando, I'm speaking about someone you say you love and care about. I can't absolve Jimmy that way. I can't see how because she did something foul like FT her ex that he should try to "one up" her and have her meet some chick he smashed, he had "frat brothers" I'm sure he could've introduced her to. He made her meet a friend he smashed to get back at her for talking to her ex, weird. I personally don't think he ever truly forgave her for somewhat lying about her looks...IDK that's just not "love" in my mind. Love doesn't want to see someone cry or hurt.

So I get what you saying, I'm not completely disagreeing, Chelsea was wrong for how she acted, she should be held accountable for that. Jimmy just wasn't a saint either. He wasn't completely honest if we telling the truth too. He told Jessica she was still his #1 when they were at the cook out. He told Chelsea she was his number 1 too. He gaslit and strung her along some (albeit, maybe trying to figure out if he could truly be with her) and I think it would have been more apparent had Chelsea acted like a sane woman. Again, I just don't think you do that to someone you claim you love. He got to that amusement park and finally gave it up, the whining and bickering finally made him want to stop trying; but even if they had gotten married, that wasn't gonna work long-term.

I hear you bro, you make solid points and I enjoy the perspective and conversation! :salute: I see it slightly different but agree with some of your points.
What kind of weird ass spin is this? Reading way too much in to it. Just look for the simpler explanation. The ex he smashed became a close friend and so he introduced her to Chelsea to be upfront about everything and let her know there was nothing to worry about.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Respect. But if she had you meet bro, without you knowing, then told you AFTER you done shook his hand, looked him in the eyes and talked to the brother. You would definitely feel a way, or at least, I would. I'd be like: "don't introduce me to no nikka you smashed first of all." and if she did, at LEAST give me the heads up so I can move accordingly :yeshrug: I'm grown, I can be respectful, but don't have me out here looking stupid/crazy
We were never told when Jimmy told her that his friend was someone he had previously slept with. So we have no idea if Chelsea knew before meeting them or not.

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't mind as long as I knew up front. For a while a lot of my closest friends were women I started out as dating and smashed a few times and it didn't work. I had moved to a new city where I didn't know anybody so my friends came from dating. Once we stopped dating I cut things off and never smashed again. I'd want to meet the friend and see what their interactions were like to see what type of time dude was on. Also would depend on the hours they were hanging. A mid-day lunch? Cool. Going out for drinks hell no.

I respect that. I don't know if I could go for that. Why you need to be friends with a cat you let hit baby? Idk, I'd feel weird if my wife was still cool with one of her exes and they were still chatting and texting, but to each his own.:hubie:

I don't want her eating lunch kekeeing with some cat who been up in her guts...Listen, I know she ain't no virgin (ain't a lot of em out here) but I don't see a need for her to be hanging with bro kicking it. I'm not saying they should be beefing, but what do they have to talk about? She doesn't have female friends? That would seem like a red flag to me...

I get professional/work stuff, but linking up on a random Saturday for brunch with a dude that was hitting that before me? :huhldup:. What could they be chatting about?

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What kind of weird ass spin is this? Reading way too much in to it. Just look for the simpler explanation. The ex he smashed became a close friend and so he introduced her to Chelsea to be upfront about everything and let her know there was nothing to worry about.

Okay. Again, I'm just not one that hangs with my exes or women I've previously smashed. I wish them well but when I move on, I move on. I don't make any calls or texts. And I'd be brief with the ones that came my way.

I was married previously. My exwife cheated. We divorced. I got remarried, and she hit me up apologizing YEARS later. I showed my wife (we talked about we knew she would do this at some point) kept ALL the texts short and we spoke our peace and got understanding. Never called, texted or talked to her again and I'm cool with that.

I wasn't trying to read too deep into it. I just tried to put myself in that position, I'd never put my lady in that position is all I was trying to say, and I'd never want my lady to put me in that position. I can admit I got a little wordy. I can also understand that it's "different strokes for different folks" as well

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yeah nah, I need a heads up at minimum before we even get to a "I'm meeting this man" point.

I doubt I'd even want to meet him. I wouldn't knowingly put my S/O in a situation where she has to meet someone I smashed.