Love Is Blind Netflix

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka need therapy. His mom's set his pops straight tho.

Clay put on an Oscar worthy performance on the day of the marriage only to play everybody and say no :mjlol:. That was cold blooded :wow:

His mama was waiting a while for that moment to lowkey shyt on his dad about his past infidelity. :francis:

His pops was on some smooth trying to take over his cameo role on some Denzel shyt :takedat: but his mom was regal like phylicia rashad :wow:. Damn I can’t wait for the movie , with Michael b playing clay and Rihanna as AD :mjgrin:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this has to be one of the most entertaining shows out right now. Everyone can relate to certain aspects of it and it’s inadvertently funny af.

Jimmy is full of shyt. He was looking for any excuse to get rid of Chelsea once he realized how ugly she was. Clay was on some cold blooded player shyt. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gave AD a spot on his roster.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man I am not seeing the "ugly" in the face that you are all seeing. I am a woman so maybe its different for me? I don't think she's ugly at all. Or possibly her body is what makes me think she looks good. I feel like the comments about her face are a stretch. Her facial looks are on the same level as sarah ann, laura, amy etc. I don't think they are better facially.

STOP LYING

1910c953eb5d4ecef178737f4d368e1719f35b86-1200x630.jpg

If Clay was your brother you would tell him he can do better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Damn this has to be one of the most entertaining shows out right now. Everyone can relate to certain aspects of it and it’s inadvertently funny af.

Jimmy is full of shyt. He was looking for any excuse to get rid of Chelsea once he realized how ugly she was. Clay was on some cold blooded player shyt. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gave AD a spot on his roster.
Ur take on Jimmy is horrible. Looking for an excuse? nikka tried his hardest to make that work the bytch was crazy as fukk. Or did u miss that part?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
AD without makeup was looking like Mumbo Jumbo from Banjo Kazooie. Clay knew he couldn’t accept that long term. he should’ve been more honest tho imo

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

jimmy was never attracted to chelsea but he tried to make it work at least but she was just bat crazy and kept blowing up so then he was looking for any reason to get out of that relationship without looking like the bad person. But then it got to late and the clock was ticking and he was like nah.

Whenever a woman has to beg a man to have sex with her hes not really attracted.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.

:usure:
scandalous clothes
tacky wigs
cursing like a sailor
already admitted she dated the bad boys and now wants a nice guy

that ain't wifey :scusthov:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I honestly thought she was smarter than that. I think she knows he’s trash but wanted to continue on with the experiment. He sucked her back in and she caught feelings.

Her mind told her he isn’t worth her time, but she opened up her heart.
:mjcry:
She seemed unproblematic and chill. Body is amazing. Some could work with the face.
:mjlit:
She’s tired of being pumped and dumped but keeps falling for it. Unfortunately I see a white man in her future.
:manny:

Y'all need to start giving her agency.

She KNEW what Clay was but because she thought she had locked down a PROVIDER she continued.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur take on Jimmy is horrible. Looking for an excuse? nikka tried his hardest to make that work the bytch was crazy as fukk. Or did u miss that part?

Yeah she’s crazy for sure but he was pretending to try to make things work. His main gripe was that she said he really didn’t love her. Trust me if he had picked Jessica and she said the same thing I don’t think his reaction would be the same.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah she’s crazy for sure but he was pretending to try to make things work. His main gripe was that she said he really didn’t love her. Trust me if he had picked Jessica and she said the same thing I don’t think his reaction would be the same.
Son that wasn't his main gripe. His main gripe was her blowing his friend up on national TV and embarrassing her first chance she got when he came to her in confidence(which he could've taken to the grave if he wasn't an honest dude). Literally broke son trust first chance she got. Then she refused to take accountability for anything and just bytched and complained about everything shorty need some serious mental help. She was completely delusional. Son TRIED to make that shyt work. She kept acting crazy. Even in their last discussion she was being delusional.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t.

I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.
and then I started thinking about how my kids will look, and swiftly found a better looking woman with the same traits.