Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I am not seeing the "ugly" in the face that you are all seeing. I am a woman so maybe its different for me? I don't think she's ugly at all. Or possibly her body is what makes me think she looks good. I feel like the comments about her face are a stretch. Her facial looks are on the same level as sarah ann, laura, amy etc. I don't think they are better facially.
Say no more. You don't understand how men with options think.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with make up she look alright. At the club with some henny and after seeing alladat ass, I'm hitting :manny:

but in the morning, without the makeup and wig. :wow: :snoop::what:

If a broad can't even look above average with a whole professional hair & makeup team then :camby:

Pus no amount of makeup can fix that dome..

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall acting like AD is Hideous, on a scale of 1-10 face wise she’s a 5 and a strong 6 with makeup.. Middle of the road type shyt

Yall acting like she look like Alice the goon :mjlol:
Bruh, stop.

love-is-blind-ad-6-png.5663644

And that nose ring does not help.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t

AD didn’t seem to be stable financially. That plus the face is not wifey material imo

Riixo

Banned
Daps
Say no more. You don't understand how men with options think.

I said that because I need y’all to help me understand? I want to know from a guy’s perspective. Why the majority don’t see her as attractive?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
AD’s been ran through. :manny:

used to be a dancer for one of the sports teams, works at a nightclub, and in real estate…so you already know what time it is.

thats a stock resume for an ig model :mjlol:

she admitted she dated the fix-a-hoes. Lots of Patriots practice squads brehs. Red Sox sluggers, dboys, made men/almighty rso weed carriers.

clay knew you don’t marry these types. you lease them and then turn them in before you exceed the mileage

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I said that because I need y’all to help me understand? I want to know from a guy’s perspective. Why the majority don’t see her as attractive?

Big forehead + bad weave/wig
Caterpillar eyelashes
Unappealing nose ring

I also don’t think she has good fashion/makeup taste. She makes some tacky choices. I need to see someone with style make her over but her choices on this show did her no favors

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
AD’s been ran through. :manny:

used to be a dancer for one of the sports teams, works at a nightclub, and in real estate…so you already know what time it is.

thats a stock resume for an ig model :mjlol:

she admitted she dated the fix-a-hoes. Lots of Patriots practice squads brehs. Red Sox sluggers, dboys, made men/almighty rso weed carriers.

clay knew you don’t marry these types. you lease them and then turn them in before you exceed the mileage

She was twerking any chance she got on the show , that’s all I needed to know

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Clay said looks are important. AD never had a chance.

Her dome i crazy...big forehead hairline pushed all the way back.
bug eyed with slight jaunedis
Face is round without definition. Ugly ass nosering
hair.
Add the twerking, financial situation and lack of a career. Gotta bring more to the table than some ass.

Dude with options is turning down more attractive women, why is he going to marry an unattractive one with baggage? AD Seems like a nice person but not a good fit with Clay.