Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've only just discovered this show from the memes. Respectfully AD is ugly and her body is like any other thick black woman. There are many black women with big asses…..
Nah that's hate. There are a lot of black women with big asses and big everything else to go with it. That ass was special. A slimmy with a big ass like that is different.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bruh, stop.

love-is-blind-ad-6-png.5663644

And that nose ring does not help.
Easily correctable but again she’s not hideous.. I’ve seen hideous and this ain’t it

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nah her body is crazy, she’s a real deal butter. Only caught the last 4 episodes but this show is crazy.
Nah that's hate. There are a lot of black women with big asses and big everything else to go with it. That ass was special. A slimmy with a big ass like that is different.

I've only seen the memes maybe I need to see more videos of her or something but this girl is not pretty.

Riixo

Banned
Daps
Big forehead + bad weave/wig
Caterpillar eyelashes
Unappealing nose ring

I also don’t think she has good fashion/makeup taste. She makes some tacky choices. I need to see someone with style make her over but her choices on this show did her no favors

I see what you mean but all that can be easily fixed? the style, hair, eyelashes etc.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall dragging it. She not cute but she not as bad as yall nikkas making it. Lol

Right :patrice:she has nice teeth/smile, skin is decent etc. I wouldn’t place her in the “ugly” category. She might not be the prettiest but ugly is a stretch.

:what: Can y'all STOP THIS

ad-is-probably-my-favorite-person-to-have-ever-been-on-love-v0-4uehiwc4jdlc1.jpeg

What is attractive about that face? :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:what: Can y'all STOP THIS

ad-is-probably-my-favorite-person-to-have-ever-been-on-love-v0-4uehiwc4jdlc1.jpeg

What is attractive about that face? :scust:
nikka I don't need to see another Pic of the chick I been watching her all season. U nikkas acting like she has a deformity on her face or some shyt. Yall dragging it. Simple as that. She not cute but she ain't hideous either.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
if i catch AD in public ima palm her sh!t that mf nice

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Easily correctable but again she’s not hideous.. I’ve seen hideous and this ain’t it
I think somebody in here said it best. In this picture she look like your auntie from Alabama you just pulled up on without calling before hand.

Take from that what you will :hubie:

Last edited: