Love Is Blind Netflix

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Damn clay I feel bad for AD. Clay came off as a toxic fukk boi that type that has been fukking you for months but you talk about a relationship he Jedi mind tricks you into still giving him p*ssy while he told you he doesn’t wanna be your boyfriend.
I honestly thought she was smarter than that. I think she knows he’s trash but wanted to continue on with the experiment. He sucked her back in and she caught feelings.

Her mind told her he isn’t worth her time, but she opened up her heart.
:mjcry:
She seemed unproblematic and chill. Body is amazing. Some could work with the face.
:mjlit:
She’s tired of being pumped and dumped but keeps falling for it. Unfortunately I see a white man in her future.
:manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
also, someone please explain to me why people that are super concerned on looks go on this show? Especially men.

Clout.

But also, a lot of people don’t apply to this show. They get recruited from social media. You can tell Clay didn’t really get the premise of the show from jump. I highly doubt he applied to be on it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Clay should have never been on that show, dude is a player. Everybody knows it.

He was never gonna marry AD either, dudes like him know what AD is to men, "a fun night." Nose Ring, revealing clothes, tattoos, multiple piercings... that's not wifey. And Clay wasn't gonna marry anybody even if she was. :camby:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yall nikkas being dramatic af with this Clay shyt. Far worse nikkas been on this shyt since it's inception. Lol. That goofy nikka Kenneth was worse than anything Clay did. And he had one of the prettier joints on the season.
All that God and the Lord is going to bless us stuff went out the window as soon dude got his phone back :mjlol:

If he couldn't get over her being a white girl, having that preference is exactly why you don't go on Love is Blind. Too bad because she seemed like she had some cooperation and sweetness and would rock with whatever program dude laid out.

I legit think Clay was probably trying to break up with AD all season but she didn't want to believe him the thousand times he said he ain't a husband. Meanwhile, all Kenneth had to do was engage with his chick and be normal for a little bit so they can warm up, but that was asking too much.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
good to see fellow #facetimegang associates are in attendance.

*tips hat*

AD’s body couldn’t make up for that face
If he couldn't get over her being a white girl, having that preference is exactly why you don't go on Love is Blind.
it wasn’t the fact she was white. Kenneth is gay.

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
good to see fellow #facetimegang associates are in attendance.

*tips hat*

AD’s face couldn’t make up for that body

it wasn’t the fact she was white. Kenneth is gay.
Then he shoulda did a better job hiding it :mjlol:

Didn't even try to squeeze a titty. Just cooled out in the basement with his phone as soon as they got off the plane and back to the crib

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All that God and the Lord is going to bless us stuff went out the window as soon dude got his phone back :mjlol:

If he couldn't get over her being a white girl, having that preference is exactly why you don't go on Love is Blind. Too bad because she seemed like she had some cooperation and sweetness and would rock with whatever program dude laid out.

I legit think Clay was probably trying to break up with AD all season but she didn't want to believe him the thousand times he said he ain't a husband. Meanwhile, all Kenneth had to do was engage with his chick and be normal for a little bit so they can warm up, but that was asking too much.
Kenneth was a grade A narcissist and I notice alot of people who use religion and God in every sentence are narcissists who justify it with said beliefs. I always watch out for people who move like that. They are very self serving and manipulative alot of the time.

Last edited:

Riixo

Banned
Daps
I was sitting with my wife saying that. She may be a great girl, but she's ugly and even I would be a "no" if I was in that position. The whole show would be me struggling with her face. You don't have to be a dime, but gotdamn you gotta have some redeeming physical qualities in the face.

I can honestly say the dude can do better.

Man I am not seeing the "ugly" in the face that you are all seeing. I am a woman so maybe its different for me? I don't think she's ugly at all. Or possibly her body is what makes me think she looks good. I feel like the comments about her face are a stretch. Her facial looks are on the same level as sarah ann, laura, amy etc. I don't think they are better facially.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Yes AD is kinda a butterface BUT she came across as sweet, caring, verbally telling clay I will follow you. That’s wife material. I pick that every time over a dime piece that’s a headache and not taking a marriage seriously. Looks change but what’s on the inside don’t.

I’m pretty sure everyone has had an ugly chick push up on you and besides her looking like shyt she is doing EVERYTHING you want in a woman. When you are young you keep it moving but when you get older and you are ready to settle down you will be cuffing that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yall nikkas being dramatic af with this Clay shyt. Far worse nikkas been on this shyt since it's inception. Lol. That goofy nikka Kenneth was worse than anything Clay did. And he had one of the prettier joints on the season.
Kenneth would have been perfect for AD. She would have came to the alter and he woulda been like yasss queen it’s giving :lawd: :noah: