Love Is Blind Netflix

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was sitting with my wife saying that. She may be a great girl, but she's ugly and even I would be a "no" if I was in that position. The whole show would be me struggling with her face. You don't have to be a dime, but gotdamn you gotta have some redeeming physical qualities in the face.

I can honestly say the dude can do better.

I don't why they're in here pretending.

If Clay was your brother and he showed you a pic of AD to tell you this is who he's marrying

adclay.jpg

You would be looking at him like :what:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It is but face matters. That's what you look at the most. Bodies fall off too.
I've always said that. Give me pretty face below average body over below average face banging body every day. The body can always be improved. I tried the buttaface and everytime we had a conversation I hated myself a little bit like "damn I'm really about to kiss this gremlin looking broad".

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've always said that. Give me pretty face below average body over below average face banging body every day. The body can always be improved. I tried the buttaface and everytime we had a conversation I hated myself a little bit like "damn I'm really about to kiss this gremlin looking broad".

Below average body :whoa: let's not go too far, but body can even be improved upon. A face is pretty much set.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was sitting with my wife saying that. She may be a great girl, but she's ugly and even I would be a "no" if I was in that position. The whole show would be me struggling with her face. You don't have to be a dime, but gotdamn you gotta have some redeeming physical qualities in the face.

I can honestly say the dude can do better.

Thats what im saying, Clay a better actor than me because i wouldn’t even kiss her on the mouth

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Below average body :whoa: let's not go too far, but body can even be improved upon. A face is pretty much set.
By below average body I mean like Amy's where it doesn't have a definable shape, no t*ts or ass or anything that makes it stand out.