Love Is Blind Netflix

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Pour out some liquor for the associates of the cast that caught strays this year. Imagine a friend/family member of yours going on this show and your business getting dragged into it.

Jimmy’s friend - everyone knows she fukked him. Don’t she got a man now? If she do you know he looking at her like :scust:

Clays pops - nikka got a 12 episode run of his son telling everyone he was a cheater. :dead: I was surprised he showed up to the wedding. Then at the wedding he had to undergo a couples therapy session with his ex wife on camera. :dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Clay really went through the fukkboi handbook step by step.

Had me like :gladbron: and pointing to the tv like DiCaprio.

I’m much more mature now but this shyt hilarious to see. Bro kept saying he was sorry, bringing up his trauma, hit her with the “you’re better off” and everything. His big mistake is still tryna be cool tho. Might as well walk away. You already got the villain edit.

He started to show his true colors when he talked about her finances tho. :mjpls:
All facts. After I broke up with a girl that cheated on me I ran that playbook for a few years. Only difference was I told them from the start that I don't do relationships but followed the rest to a tee.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD is an UGLY WOMAN.

Clay knows he can do better and would end up cheating on her if he married :manny:

I was sitting with my wife saying that. She may be a great girl, but she's ugly and even I would be a "no" if I was in that position. The whole show would be me struggling with her face. You don't have to be a dime, but gotdamn you gotta have some redeeming physical qualities in the face.

I can honestly say the dude can do better.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was sitting with my wife saying that. She may be a great girl, but she's ugly and even I would be a "no" if I was in that position. The whole show would be me struggling with her face. You don't have to be a dime, but gotdamn you gotta have some redeeming physical qualities in the face.

Her body is top tier tho

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
and of course the coli is defending clay. Dude said he looks up to Diddy and Will Smith :takedat:

He aint do anything wrong and actually SPARED HER.

He was UPFRONT about looks mattering from DAY 1.

She chose to IGNORE IT because she thought he had a PROVIDER.

I believe he genuinely liked her personality and body to fukk.

But he could not get past THIS FACE

love-is-blind-ad-6-png.5663644

:scust:

but tried to and then he realized he would treat her like how his father did his mother and constantly cheat which he doesn't want to repeat.

As i said a few weeks back. She's the type you have as a SNEAKY LINK/Sex zone and not someone you marry unless you an ugly breh with ZERO OPTIONS.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk out here with that soft shyt. nikkas was just calling her ugly. Nobody said she was not worthy of love. Clay said all along he was all about looks and attractiveness so chances are he'd be to shallow to fukk with her long term based on her looks.
When he winds up with a basic white chick would yall say the same thing?

but tried to and then he realized he would treat her like how his father did his mother and constantly cheat which he doesn't want to repeat.

As i said a few weeks back. She's the type you have as a SNEAKY LINK/Sex zone and not someone you marry unless you an ugly breh with ZERO OPTIONS.
He wanted to the wedding day after he smashed? Great guy!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Damn son lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The face has far too many issues. If you can pick 3 significant issues on a woman's face, she ugly.