Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I say it every ep but goddamn Amy :wow:
Yeah she was wifey material from everything that was shown. I still can't believe dude ain't hit that shyt yet. I'm wondering if he low key gay or something and making excuses to avoid having sex with her if true.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Damn clay I feel bad for AD. Clay came off as a toxic fukk boi that type that has been fukking you for months but you talk about a relationship he Jedi mind tricks you into still giving him p*ssy while he told you he doesn’t wanna be your boyfriend.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
By calling that AD ugly like she wasn't worth of love :mjpls: .
fukk out here with that soft shyt. nikkas was just calling her ugly. Nobody said she was not worthy of love. Clay said all along he was all about looks and attractiveness so chances are he'd be to shallow to fukk with her long term based on her looks.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
38divl7zqqmc1.jpeg

:dead: Give this man an Oscar right now!
Lmaoo yooo I was crying when I seen that scene. Scamming ass Clay just like his pops

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Clay really went through the fukkboi handbook step by step.

Had me like :gladbron: and pointing to the tv like DiCaprio.

I’m much more mature now but this shyt hilarious to see. Bro kept saying he was sorry, bringing up his trauma, hit her with the “you’re better off” and everything. His big mistake is still tryna be cool tho. Might as well walk away. You already got the villain edit.

He started to show his true colors when he talked about her finances tho. :mjpls: