Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Jon Jones ass nikka spent the whole season being a rambling deer in the headlights telling anyone within earshot that he's not built for this and probably going to cheat and now you surprised and mad :scust:

Busy talking about yaaas black love when you shoulda been listening :scust:

Too busy sticking your tongue out talking bout he's foine thinking this shyt is an Eric Jerome dikkey novel instead of real fukking life :scust:

Wipe your tears :scust:
I was dead at the end of how she's talking about for her Love Is Blind (as if she was bragging about how handsome he is every chance she got) and then saying nothing he said or did could've made her say no which was clear considering she ignored all his red flags. I also found it funny that he essentially was calling her a brokie and that it played into his decision.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
5 minutes into this episode and Jimmy needs to cut bait with this crazy ass bytch:what:
Yeah you know you dealing with somebody crazy when they never acknowledge their mistakes. When she was "apologizing" it was all "we made mistakes" and "WE have issues to work through". Especially funny when she was talking about how she has all these issues with him that she can't express because he gets so angry and when he puts her on the spot and asks like what she froze all the way up and just rehashed the previous argument.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
starting ep12 didn't expect Jimmy to say that

Is AD really surprised? But at the same token, nikka you could've told her this before getting suited up. Then to have the audacity to try and smooth talk her after telling her no :heh:
He literally said it to her at the house. He flat said "do we have to adhere to the date? Can we take more time before we get married?". She flat told the nikka no. I don't think people giving son enough grace cause son clearly has trauma from the shyt his pops did to him.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah you know you dealing with somebody crazy when they never acknowledge their mistakes. When she was "apologizing" it was all "we made mistakes" and "WE have issues to work through". Especially funny when she was talking about how she has all these issues with him that she can't express because he gets so angry and when he puts her on the spot and asks like what she froze all the way up and just rehashed the previous argument.
bytch is an insecure narcissist. Jimmy TRIED with that chick. Lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He literally said it to her at the house. He flat said "do we have to adhere to the date? Can we take more time before we get married?". She flat told the nikka no. I don't think people giving son enough grace cause son clearly has trauma from the shyt his pops did to him.
My only problem with Clay is that it's good that recognizes the effect his pop's actions had on him but he refuses to take accountability for his own actions. At a certain point saying "that's all I've witnessed" ain't enough. It ain't hard not to cheat. At a certain point acknowledging the past trauma just ventures into becoming making excuses for poor behavior.

I had childhood shyt that affected me and recognized it so I take steps to do the opposite.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
My only problem with Clay is that it's good that recognizes the effect his pop's actions had on him but he refuses to take accountability for his own actions. At a certain point saying "that's all I've witnessed" ain't enough. It ain't hard not to cheat. At a certain point acknowledging the past trauma just ventures into becoming making excuses for poor behavior.

I had childhood shyt that affected me and recognized it so I take steps to do the opposite.
That's a fact. It was also said that he never had answers for what his father did so he just didn't believe in marriage for a long time
Son needs to stick with himself until he sorts out his shyt.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Let's also be honest here AD is good for a few weeks of fun. But Clay was never going to really say yes to her at the altar.

That plus his trauma = a no as he 100% would have cheated on her with a better-looking woman.

I think he loved her body but she was not long-term attractive for him IMO.